4.0 Update and Tower Balance Changes

@PGCrisis Is there any chance that we can get lvl 60 towers balanced with harbingers, or lvl 65 to balance with all Harbigner tier instead of going to lvl 70? Just asking with a little bit of hope as a nice gesture from your team after all of this. Thank you. They are way to weak for harbingers.

Or as an alternative, at least we can get the hammers we dont have so we can repair these baby 60s against big harbingers? Hammers dont really drop from bronze, very little. And spending 1.4k rubies for defense pack only contains 10 hammers. I wanna facepalm

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I guess we were talking about different things. I do agree that true teamwork and a good team culture cannot be bought. Although if someone wants to be my WD sugar momma, I’ll. Be happy to work together. :smiley:

The team awards, however, can be bought. Just not by one person.

Going back up the thread, I am a new player. I am not a big spender. Pretty much just elite account. I still find it fun to play and work on leveling up. No, I don’t think I will make it to end game. But for me, that doesn’t really matter a ton.

It isn’t about being endgame, but the journey to get there.

I agree. But most journeys have a destination, and you get closer the longer you travel.

As elite only, you will never get to end-game. In fact, if the game continues its current development, you’ll be further from end-game in a a year than you are right now. Of you are fine with that and can have fun anyway, awesome.

I have not been a new player (for this game) in a very long time. Perhaps I have lost some perspective because of this.

Still disagree but could just be perspective I guess. Not really the point of this thread

Well get ready if everything stays true to form with PG if and when all base issues are resolved then the nerfing of dragons will begin

They don’t need to nerf dragons. Just release more tower levels.

That is far more likely, as nerfing dragons doesn’t make them money. New tower levels will.

I honestly don’t think they can help themselves

Obviously, the sample is FAR too small to be representative of even active forum members… but it does illustrate one aspect of the complexity of this issue:

Why%20there%20is%20no%20easy%20solution

The scaling for infinite versus any given number is completely different, if we want the game to remain playable by even the largest spenders. I’m considering doing two towers with infinite scaling based on historical trends, two with infinite and a scale that doesn’t break the game, and two to level 100. Just to illustrate.

As I said before, even if I were to advocate for a level cap, and I’m not 100% sure I would, there would need to be other mechanics in place to allow people to continue to strengthen their bases to face stronger dragons. So, please do not see any cap on level as a stop to progression or stagnation. Neither is good for the game or what I intend.

Also, as I mentioned previously, there is already a level cap for the base of 999. I suppose this could be raised, but for comparison, you need 10,714,039,000 XP to reach level 999. For level 600, you need “only” 227,842,000. So, at level 600, you are 2.13% of the way to 999. :man_shrugging:

You earn about 0.02 XP per second that you are building (average of multiple attack towers over all available levels). That’s 6,305,204 DAYS of building (with no research). Even if we’re super generous with every possible research (assume you have them all from the very beginning), and throw in some more that don’t exist and also assume you have them all from the beginning, you’re still looking at 4 MILLION days of building time. How many rubies is that? :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy building!

IMO limits need to be based on adoption ratios of top two tiers to at least try to limit outgrowing the base. As utterly bad as the last update was, it was directed at what should statistically be the broadest base of spenders and not the top x%. It failed because it screwed EVERYONE (caps for emphasis, not yelling). As many, including you, have either said or alluded to, expansion outward and not upward, solves both PG’s revenue stream and reduces friction points for that broader base. Expansion upward without any adoption ratio and/or without reasonable scaling is just more of the same nonsense.

@SavageAFforPG

When you see teammates as minions. This would roughly be the “teamwork” or lack of I was describing that can’t be bought. And trust me. He’s trying.

Yeah but those r ur teammates not his :joy:

<3 u panda…panda…panda…panda, panda, panda, panda aye i got broads in Atlanta🎶

I see the point you are trying to make Panda, but you are failing miserably. Your attempt to poke fun at NMO isn’t working.

Lack of teamwork and cohension? I hardly need to make that point. You all do that for me, I’m just highlighting a mindset in reference to an earlier subtopic on this thread. Let’s not get into failing miserably lol. Think the record stands for itself haha.

Btw @MikesGoN2GetU you see it as poking fun. I’m just stating facts. There’s a reason so many people left and your former leader left and came to us so…:man_shrugging:

But you weren’t stating facts. Harv was referring to your minions and was not referring to his own team mates as minions. Now you may have some other valid points there. But this SS of Harv does not support your claims.

Anyone that sees any teammates as minions and uses singular terms like “my island” versus “our island”. Anyhow, results speak for themselves. There’s a reason why we don’t lose to that. It’s good to see someone from NMO defend their teammate. Even if he doesn’t lol.

I am hardly defending NMO. Merely pointing the flaw in this particular argument. At no point was he referring to his team mates as minions. Now if you want to attack him for implying you have minions have at it.

Please reread. Anyone who views teammates as minions likely has a flaw. This doesn’t matter who or what team. That’s just my view though. Clearly the other route is working out splendidly. Minons = teammates is the way to go :joy:

right… as if you have never referred to NMO or any players from any team negatively… “minions” seems fairly friendly.