4.0 Update and Tower Balance Changes

True, but changing fundamentals of base design is like saying “Yolo, lets remove these columns and these beams from building, and add some other columns and beams” which will lead to destruction of building. Its not just major, it would be extremely drastic for most high level players who spent so long to construct it.

Even if salvaging is introduced, i bet they will make it insanely expensive to remodel the base irrespective of introducing that.

My point is that farms, resources produce units, are erroneously used as base defense. This should be corrected before further tower balance.

Say you have towers and dragons balanced at similar level. Farms, however, will stop the dragons from defeating a base. You can’t make dragons more powerful because it’ll destroy the balance between towers and dragons you just established.

To ve very honest, i never put my farms on perch island like many are. And it works just fine. Some may argue that towers are higher levels, but its countering equivalent tier dragons, so that argument will not apply too well here. I put my farms at the very back. But i do also understand those who do is just working around what’s available and strategize around it. Just dont make it the hardest to kill on a base, yet not the easiest. Savage is proposing reasonable numbers, i think.

So I’m in a way agree with your thinking.

Another funny thing, no army will actively consider to put their supply facilities closer to the frontline shall they have a choice, aka if they didnt have to. And theyre not much less guarded either.

Hi everyone,

We’ve just announced the formation of the Gameplay Faction, a select group of players we have invited to receive and provide feedback on pre-release information pertaining to War Dragons.

The team is incredibly excited to begin conversations within this Faction. This is our first step in taking action to include the community more in our processes and receive thoughtful and timely feedback directly from players on content or changes coming to the game.

The full announcement can be found here! I will continue to provide updates as we have them.

I just got this when I asked where is our gift. Lmao are you joking what issues did I have with update , does this guy read forums

It’s ZenDesk. He does not read the forums. He works for a company that provides outsourced helpdesk support. I have used them before in my own business.

No wonder why they sound like morons and want screenshots for the stupidest things!

Where can one get a listing of which players are in this new group?

You don’t. The last thing a team of unpaid volunteers need is everyone and their mothers pestering them. Post your suggestions on the forum. Trust me. At least one of them will see it. If the idea holds merit they will pass it along. Trust your fellow players. And please don’t start hunting them. Trust them to do their job

To be honest, I haven’t read on the forum that PG is giving an apology gift. That’s why they are asking for a screenshot.

Unless I have missed one out of 1629 response that they have promised one.

There is a planned one once this is all sorted out. It was confirmed. But it is hidden somewhere in this mess.

which is why it is needed to be screenshot and sent. I am sure they also read forum post, but they can’t just read every single reply here while they are working on the tickets.

nvm, found it using search. Guess I was offline during that time.

Of course. Reasonable enough and besides they will give out any gifts when the issue is resolved/being resolved. We will all get it. No rush

Easier to find stuff in the cross-post thread of just announcements:

Anyway, it’s an apology gift, just wait :woman_shrugging: (not to Kenshiki but others)

yep, my mistake on that part.

Still, they are in talk so we really can’t rush them to send one.

as for the screenshot issue again from support, possible that it is being discussed internally first before sending it to the support for the actions.

Dude, the way you get bored at the end game wall is exactly how low/no spenders feel at the sapphire and garnet walls. I personally have no desire or expectation to catch you or any other big spender - I just don’t want to be stuck at the same tier for 6+ months. I don’t care if they add a tier a month so long as I can continue to make steady progress that keeps the game fresh TO ME. I’m perfectly content competing at my relative level, so long as I am unlocking new-to-me content at a pace that I can live with.

I think that’s the disconnect we have. I honestly think very few have any expectation to get to END GAME cheaper than you did - that would be irrational. BUT if costs don’t scale down as content becomes old and gets further from the end game, it could quite literally take a grinder years in the same tier. You get bored in your tier after what, 1-3 months?

All. Of. This. This sums it up PERFECTLY. A low to no spender should at least see SOME progress with a decent amount of playtime. I’m down to a shiny new breeder Garnet dragon every OTHER month now, if I’m lucky. Boring…

This deserves a like. Thank you very much for this constructive and great feedback. I appreciate it. I will go ahead and share this with PG.

Best post I’ve ever read from a non spender :ok_hand:t4:

Thanks buddy. :beers:

I think part of the problem is determining what is a pace that is “acceptable” as well as different methods to achieve this.