4.0 Update and Tower Balance Changes

Yeah thats a no brainer then. 1st question i asked was what was the difference in % increases this go around on dragons and buildings.

There is no big surprise . The smaller scaling from 50-55 and 55-60 was to makeup for the slower tier release. Aka 10 tower levels covered 1 tier instead of 5 tower levels

The only surprise to me is how tf nobody over there thought that just maybe this might be the problem lol…until now.

I mean to go so far as to nerf or “scale” towers back…had NO clue hahaha

Where Is The Gift That Was Promised I’m truly hopeful That Its Not The Usual Brush Off Nonsence They Try To Buy Us Off With.
Fingers Crossed.

It’s as delayed as the points in the event.

How is that competing at the same level? One could be a complete idiot way over-leveled and now gets to bang away on the little guy that just spanked his cheeks and took his candy. Unless you’re just talking about harbinger

If it were to be implemented, I’d hope that it’s at the upper end, because whether someone has 10 L60 towers in storage or not doesn’t matter, just what’s out on the base :see_no_evil:

True. I was just thinking of it as a general thing. Makes a lot more sense if it was restricted to impacting above a certain level lol

I know you directed this to Panda but since his comment was about my comment let me be clear …if you are at a level for a max harbenger dragon then all bets should be off for a higher level revenging you …look at Noc for example almost anyone can take a base solo with him undefended it will be the same with this tier … there is NO incentive to get bigger towers in the game right now the bigger you are the less you get from each attack. I would love for you to try to feed a dragon that takes 1.5 million food when the best thing you can find in matchmaking will give you average 10-30k food you can hit me and take 300k of food but if I revenge even if you still have it I get maybe 50k back. Since they lowered the den caps on the big guns and made the towers less powerful even tho they are outrageous to build there is little reason to keep building that was my point

For sure. I was taking his comment generally not in the context of it only applying to players at your level. I agree completely :+1:

Yeah. Just in general for any tier.

I really wonder, from state and dragon level they should be near your team.
About activity and skill i cant say, i dont know most well.

But how this huge difference can be ? :S

They nerfed the crap out of bases recently so pretty much any dragon of that tier walks through it.

:man_facepalming: check that the time remaining was 20 hrs 19 mins. They might have won be defense points but it definitely would have been 250- 250 :fire:

Well last time i saw a screen it was over weekend, before the balance, and the difference was huge too.

Are they just better orginized ?
I really miss a bit more of competition. So teams equaly in level can beat eachother.

So while the bases shouldnt be the problem…wait for a good equaly match hmm.

So with the server issues now does that mean we have 2 apology gifts on the way since we never got the first one?

It you keep track you’ll just be disapointed. I just try to be plesantly supprised when ever they send us anything.

haha those apology gifts are so stupidly insignificant they normally just make me more mad… maybe its better we never got the last one.

So dissapointment all around. But, I wouldn’t mind a couple more red envelopes.

I’d definitely take those too. Just makes me mad we were told we were getting one but nope nothing oh well. Crap happens and it’s just a game so it is what it is.