4.21 Release Notes

My only complaint about the new skin is that the monuments are a bit harder to see… I don’t have as much of an issue with everything else :sweat:

@PGJared and @Arelyna, this is my feedback too, I feel like we can see the towers just fine, but the monuments, especially on island 7 and 8 are super hard to see.

Do we get night vision glasses for this map :thinking:

I nearly missed those two when I ran ember through PGKissmyASS after updating :woman_facepalming: they’re practically invisible with the new update.

I didn’t understand what you meant until just now. I was trying to kill a monument that was no longer there. :joy:

But at least I can play at night now without disturbing anyone … silver lining. :partly_sunny:

Please revert the base map immediately. You can hardly see anything. Also, please have your artists calibrate their monitors (especially the gamma).

This is probably in reference to fomhar

I thought it should be a button to choose the theme or not. Shhhh

Am I the only one whose egg mission timers reset with the update? Just like it happened with 4.20/

A very kind gesture, yet I still can barely see a thing when the lights are on. In a dark room…well… The red umbrella looks marvellous.

off topic, delete quick. bad ideas :zipper_mouth_face:

This new UI makes it really hard to see anything sigh…

Hmm is this only affecting Android users?

No it looks like a dark hell on iOS too!

Roll this crap back :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:
This is worse than the last NEON debacle!!
:man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3:

i am not updating

I wish I hadn’t! :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3:

Not only does the water look like a psychedelic nightmare, the game now takes forever to load my base again after I’ve completed an attack (I’m on Android).

I love the update! Thank you for lightening the monuments that helped.

I dont know who said this was better but they are dead wrong or they have adjusted settings on their device. iOS 7+, X and iPad Pro 2017 all are terribly difficut to see.

I have an iPad Pro 10.5” and I typically play the game at around 25% of totall illumination. I find stuff easy enough to see :woman_shrugging:

My stuff is easy to see