4.21 Spring Theme

Am I the only one that has an issue with the lack of brightness? Could the colors be scaled? Let me know your thoughts.

New color scheme is too dark
Screen is way too dark after new update!
Night time look

It’s a Spring Halloween theme. :rofl:

No :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless: FFS does anyone test these things???
We can’t see ANYTHING! :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3:

/conspiracytheoryhat

War Dragons takes place under a megadome owned by PG, but they forgot to pay the electricity bill.

Does a flashlight and batteries come with the new update?

:thinking: Are you giving them ideas for new packs?

Personally, I like it. I just wish they’d change the burnt out lightbulbs on the monuments so they could light up like the rest of the towers.

Yeah I love the concept just need a visual adjustment

Dang Liz, you have all the good ideas! That would look really cool! Glowing monuments that almost look like streetlights and then you shoot the lights out :+1:t3:

Then it’d be all dark again after…:scream:

And then all the Whovians would gather together and say in a creepy voice “Hey! Who turned out the lights?”

I’m more afraid of the boogie whale! What if it jumped out of the water and ate my dragon?

I just looked! The whale is one of those deep water angler fish now. :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

No, you need to fear the vashta nerada… which are literally “the shadows that melt the flesh.” (Think of piranha’s that live in the shadows and are invisible to the eye. If you wind up in the dark, you’ll be a skeleton before you realize what’s happening.)

:scream::exploding_head:

I will tell you what I think. I lost my atlas tab

There are a few phrases that terrify whovians. “Are you my mummy?” “Hey! Who turned out the lights?” and “Don’t blink.” are some of the scariest in my opinion.

They literally have so many updates on that: Current Atlas Issues (4.21 Update)

Yes actually. Those are truly the most terrifying phrases. I can’t look at an angel statue the same way…

Me either :see_no_evil: those weeping angels are some of the most terrifying creatures…