A Majestic Creature is Appearing

TrueOne came back for this thing? Damn TrueOne… tsk tsk

Oh don’t worry, I’m gone. But ill continue to visit here and there for low hanging fruit in the shape of fat uselessly funny looking dragons.

Can you have a golden version that changes into a meteor and destroys all towers regardless of level :joy: the downside must take 10 seconds to charge

I put my baby on my perch. Yes, he’s not effective as Cons but everyone should have priorities. :grin:

I bet Chunk and Kirin would make a great team. One blinds them while the other goes in for the savage Belly Flop. The perfect pairing.

He is absolutely adorable. I peeked on him in the den … sweet baby hippo. :heartbeat::heartbeat:

Chunk plays fetch - one lumber at a time. Good luck upgrading.

Chunk! From Goonies!

Did I say legendary?

As much as I love that movie, I kind of always felt that scene was making fun of fat kids in a mean way. Maybe it’s just me.

She was distracted by how much fun she was having. (In all seriousness, we’ll get any inaccuracies fixed and I apologize for them.)

You could just breed the dragon and then wait to feed it when you have more lumber available. Just spitballing here, but maybe using personal discretion might be a good idea.

I don’t think Chunk actually can be bred with anyone, but I’ll check on that!

I love this.

This is the worst cat.

You made me lol

I just tested to put him on a perch and he eats food :persevere::sob:.
Can we make it so he eats lumber on a perch too ?
Btw he’s so cute :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

how can a hippo be cat? don’t insult hippos here! :rage:

http://worstcats.tumblr.com

Enjoy.

Richard Donner (the Director) said that the scene was difficult to shoot and he thought about it for years afterwards.
Richard Donner about it: "I got him a gym and some instruction and someone to work with. He lost lots of weight and built this great physique and became captain of his wrestling team in high school, captain of his football team, and president of his school class for two years in a row.

Didn’t this chunk came from a beaver dragon suggestion? :laughing: Nice invention, and good to see Pg looks into our posts more than the most of us believe :+1:

Oh come on now, you can make that up in just an evening. And with the tokens from monuments you probably don’t even need to make it up.

I’m gonna name mine Grumpy in your honor.

:wink:

Hey now…

Fat useless and funny looking is how I roll

:smile:

Perhaps I should change me name to CaptainCheap… :joy:

Do it please…
I’ll wait :grin: