A Majestic Creature is Appearing

Wanted to make sure I got back to you here - as far as I’m aware, the team doesn’t have plans to include Chunk in the Feeding event to earn points for feeding him. His diet is…a little different than the other Dragons, so he’ll be off in the corner snackin’ on your builder hut, or something else you find valuable. He’s good at eating things like that.

Thank you.

soooooo what happens when you put him on a perch? Will he still eat wood or will he eat meat?

@PGCrisis do you know if there has ever been any actual discussion among the people who matter about this brilliant idea?

:wink: (5 characters)

Making new spells that work (although I think all these shoes are existing ones that work… Belly Flop = Self Destruct) is easier than fixing things that are broken that you didn’t code…

So, while there are more pressing matters, my guess is this dragon had ZERO impact on when or how (or if) those other matters get addressed.

I guess just enjoy the humor.

Smile. You’ll feel better. :smiley:

Yes sir! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: sooo smiley.

Not feeling any better though… but I won’t give up! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

:woman_cartwheeling:

I love this thing! Super hilarious!

Next time maybe we can have this:

I’m waiting for the “he is coming, just delayed by the designers. Maybe tomorrow”. Next day, same thing, wash and repeat until Sunday. Which employee gets to utter the catchphrase? Should take bets on it :joy:

Yes, I remain skeptical :man_shrugging:

That’s just your brand, Jonesy. :wink:

Looks awesome though! Only thing missing is unlimited levels so we can dump lumber into his rather large “behind” for years to come :joy:

Yeah agree. Hopefully there’s an easter egg in there somewhere for an expert Chunk… Love the name too :joy:

Where is my Beaveramp though? I WANT A BEAVERAMP TOO!!! We demand a Beaveramp!!!
(I don’t remember how to spell it :woman_shrugging:t2:)

Death hippo for the win!! I’m in!!

Yes…

Chunk is cute… And looks fun… But alas, he appears to lack any real function…

But maybe PG is going to surprise us. :man_shrugging:

That would be cool. (Hint: “lumber packs”). Fun and FUNctional.

Chunk puts the “F.U.N” in… “hunk”? :thinking:

Idk.

I’m hoping for a surprise. Cuz… That would be amazing.

Even if it’s just one of the many “features” that Beaverok/Beavareemp got loaded with…

I’ll get him anyway… But… Just saying. :pray:

I won’t get hopes up for anything other than what was announced… But I will hope, just a smidgen.

Hippos kill more people annually than sharks, elephants, lions, tigers, and bears combined. I am heartened to see PG is finally treating them as the fearsome slayers that they are, and I pledge to close all 3,000 of the support tickets I have filed demanding this crucial addition to the game.

Best time to bring hime out is fort event :joy: the more wood you give him the bigger he gets. In time he take out an entire middle island with bellyflop, though bellyflop should be a white spell :smirk: