Added Some Atlas FAQs

I’ve recently added a few articles to the in-game FAQs section for Atlas. Hopefully, some of these may help clear up some confusion, or at least provide a baseline amount of knowledge to some of the mechanics. I’ll keep working on adding more, but please feel free to request specific topics.

[?] Atlas Castles and Infrastructure

[?] Atlas PvP Combat Overview
[?] Atlas Combat Flowchart
[?] Glory Mechanics
[?] Primarchs Overview
[?] Troops Overview
[?] Targeting and Bookmarking Locations

Relevant mention to Gox’s Atlas Guide for more in-depth looks into strategy and more.

Atlas basic guide
Atlas Websites and Vids
Atlas roll out to more teams?

Could you also add when the next rollout of Atlas is? Even if it’s just generic text saying to keep an eye out on #atlas for updates. :pray:

Cute Zendesk avy :rofl:

I think that the glory calculations for defending are also a bit more complex than a flat .75 when outside of an ideal scenario?

Please let them take their time working on Atlas. It was a train wreck when we got it in the last addition! Just the tutorial, OMG! You will be so much better off, be patient!

:rofl: I’m already in Atlas, but the question gets asked frequently on the forums, so it’d be worth having a stock answer.

Thanks for posting ET!

Unfortunately I have a rather large discrepancy between what is posted for being on defense in Glory mechanics and what I actually received.

You have posted that it is 75% of attack troops killed, in my past many many battles I haven’t even gotten close to that amount 🤷

Screenshots

Etc

It is still capped by how many of your troops are killed, BUT I do see there’s a discrepancy. I may have left out the kill ratio factor from defense. I’ll confirm this shortly and fix that section.

Edit: It turns out I left out the number for Glory Cap per battle, which is 1.5x of your own Troops killed. Updated the article to reflect this now. :+1:

I confirm with this. Lost 1k troops, got 1500 GP for me

I hate how atlas post close automatically in a month, vs a month after the last reply. Especially for a group source post like this…

Added one more thing today, which I hope will serve to be helpful!

[?] Atlas Combat Flowchart

I’ve changed a setting so that it should behave as expected now (30 days from last reply). Not sure why the default was the contrary.