Base Building Guide from lvl 1 to ∞ by Coach

A question Coach.
Currently I only have one perch.
Since now perch affects more towers, and the dragon effect lasts even after the perch is destroyed, between rear short island (15% Supershot boost / HP boost, and rear long island) and middle long island (rage drain), which one is better?

Note. Learning about middle long island, this setup seems better than rear island, when undefended. However, when defended, i don’t know which one is better (average defender = 0-2, mostly 0 or 1)

Perch affect more towers but the islands they affect is terribly structured. There is no room for rage drain island with the new composition of Perches.

What I will do is keep my setup as is right now and just butt the 1st short island perch to increase HP of my farms as much as possible.

As far as which island I think is better, it’s definitely the middle island in my opinion.

What about 2nd perch?
For higher level, it’s important not to have it. Due to the extra boost, is it good (or bad) to invest on it, assuming that I have enough pearl?
(Given that the middle island is now my only killer island)

I’m not going to be building it, I will sacrifice the boost that it gives so I can maintain the Rage Drain island on the 2nd short island. If I build a perch the rage drain island will be pointless.

Ok. Thanks for the advice.

I look forward to your opinions on how this changes the Meta of base building after you test it through numerous wars :blush:

Hey @Coach , with the recent changes to the Perchs, what do u think about this setups ?? im lv178 and im a bit behind but im in time to fix ( maybe). Thx u
Kaiju on Perch lv29 (+15% HP ) Ice Flak is there just because its highest compared to Fire Flak
Cattura