Controversial mercenary war tactic condoned by PG

@Nobody You have me mistaken for someone else. I rarely talk in LC nor would I complain about decoy attacks. There’s nothing wrong with them. Get your facts straight.

PS - We’ve never been in Sapphire. You’ve got the wrong team.

My guess is you are assuming they can simply “copy and paste” the code with minimal changes. However, that is entirely unrealistic. “Simple” coding can actually be monumental, and this would be absolutely difficult to do and implement.

Not to mention the amount of bugs this could and likely would present.

Didn’t the pan hammer get rid of this problem?

I apologize, I didn’t mean to single you out, I’m new to the forums so sstill getting used to this. The call out was directed toward some people that were whining very recently and accusing us of “cheating” to win.

@BeaWilde I’m a programmer and it’s not rocket science.

PG needs to recruit you to their team…lol. You must think the coders who work on this game are a bunch of clowns since whenerever they make small changes within the game dozen more bugs and glitches pop up. If it was as easy as you said we would hardly ever have unintended consequences to things that they fix.

Did you read unmaintainable code essay too? :joy:

I’m mostly biting my lip on the “I’m a programmer so I know” posts.

So what I really want to know is how much of the 600 posts that I didn’t read were squabbling between 2 teams over one single incident?

Well, some can’t take it like a man and keep whining despite so many feedbacks from others 🤷