Overlooked the post mentioning the attack boost.
Still, 5003267 boosted vs 4763807 unboosted. That’s a 5% increase of damage for a 30% attack booster. That’s effectively 1/6 of the booster.
Let’s put Oksana with a legendary gear set on korthanak.
- This would give corthanak a raw attack boost of 122% (92% rider and gear +30% attack booster).
- For ghostfire that’s roughly a 20.33% boost (1/6 of 122%).
=> Ghostfire is boosted by 20.33% while the towers gains 80% hp buff from the rider gear
I’m just pointing out that, with the upcoming gear changes, corthanak is goin to perform worse than he did at the beginning of the season. That’s even without considering lvl. 65 towers.
The general issue:
- Sorcerers heavily rely on their spell to do damage whereas hunter mostly rely on their ammo.
- Looks like the whole gear buff is balanced around hunters(Beeing able to utilize the 80% gear buff fully).
- The defense gear is supposed to counter the 80% attack boost. But sorcs can’t fully utilize the the full strength of the rider gear.
I’m just theorizing and juggling with numbers. Maybe someone with more practical experience can do a better breakdown.
As for the sigil cost, I agree. Corthanak is probably not worth the full 78k sigils.
So what’s PG’s intention? It’s still a fully fledged mystic that costs as much as the previous one.