Now when the new tier is out, I decided to bring the first version of my site public also. The site is similar to what Amoebas site was in the past, and as that is not updated anymore, this should be a replacement along the way.
This is the first version, so there may be things not working and missing etc. Please let me know, if you find weird stuff, and add as much description of the issue as possible.
Dragon info and breeding/searching for breed pairs are working as I know it, and it has the info on the new Harbring tier also.
NOTE: It is not yet optimised for mobile usage. So for best experience, use a tablet or a computer for now. Will make a mobile friendly release soon.
NOTE: I haven’t tested the site under load from lots and lots of people, so if you find it slow, please bear with me. Will update the server along the way, when I know what is required
23-February-2018: Re-balancing data
- Updated with information about the new towers level50+ re-balancing.
20-February-2018: Initial mobile design
- Released the dragon stats section with a (hopefully) mobile friendly design.
- More information added to the dragon info, like breedable level and incubation time.
19-February-2018: Bug-fixes and new features
- Added option for entering existing frags / mythics in the breeding page.
- Fixed the token cost calculations (thanks @mogi)
- Changed the tower attack boosts back to input fields, as sliders didn’t work properly all all devices.
31-January-2018: Updated to new release.
- New Ice Flak available.
- Lots of updates on other towers and farms / mills.
22-January-2018: Lots of minor UI updates pushed out.
- Added dragon type (hunter, sorcerer, warrior) and class (common, rare, epic, legend, mythic).
- Breeding castle / Incubator level required for a dragon is shown.
- Tier colours added to breeding page (for parents and children)
- Numbers are formatted in tables, so instead of 10000000 it shows 10,000,000.