Drool worthy male avatars please ๐Ÿ˜…

The new male avatar is unattractive. Actually the male avatars for the past two - three seasons havenโ€™t been that great. Itโ€™s understandable that yaโ€™ll have more important things to worry about than the portraits but it has been so long since we had a drool worthy one. The chats are filling up with ugly / bland males. Please give me some drop dead gorgeous male hard bodies. Thank you! :grin::rose::rose::rose:

Blond would be a bonus โ€ฆ I prefer blonds. :heart_eyes:

Hmm, donโ€™t like the absolutely gorgeous first Kharnyx Knight portrait? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Green hair is severely underrepresented in avatars.

Definitely need to up the portrait game on here. Never going to meet the future Mrs. TheTXI* with a janky skull knight motif.

• Already married in the real world.

@PGKharnyx please please :kiss::kiss::kiss:

That guy reminded me of the Mexican wrestler, Nacho Libre. :rofl:

Is bright yellow Santa clause not enough for you?

They should make an avatar after Leos. Iโ€™m picturing one similar to Hercules

Hi everyone. This season (Tempest + Wintertide) and the following season (currently being created by the art team) are a big push for us to get more cool female avatars in the game. But fear not - better male avatars are definitely on our to-do list.

The art team actually works on our seasons and tiers long before they are released, so please be patient. It may be a little while, but youโ€™ll see more awesome male avatars in-game eventually!

Thank you for the feedback!

Yeah but blonde.

Thanks for responding. I like glistening muscles too. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

The emperor portraitโ€™s mouth looks weird. He looks like a kid who doesnโ€™t want to eat his breakfast :neutral_face:

Absolutely!

Nice muscle definition :yum:

Iโ€™m quite happy yโ€™all brought in more female avatars, as I donโ€™t use male avatars or like them at all :rofl::rofl:

They do have a portrait similar to Leos but itโ€™s one from the great contest.

Somewhere between, in the midst of a twizzler forum topic, a recent topic (Portrait for Neptus?), it reminded me of the idea or suggestion to add a special portrait. I agree that the portraits that have come out are a bit sluggish. As though switching from artist to artist or just a broken portrait design engine. They donโ€™t have that whoa. That spend money to make money artistic feel. Dull. Maybe the look of the portrait should fit the amount spent to get the portrait/ dragon. Kinda like now or how itโ€™s beenโ€ฆ, we are actually paying for the spells regardless of type or how the dragon looks. (We do need better looking portraits):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sorry iโ€™d prefer PG not to use me as a model for their new portraits

Pls & TY

:sunglasses: