Freeze Your Foes: Introducing the Ice Flak Tower!

or impotent :wink:

I’m surprised that there isn’t an Ice Flak Fix post yet​:thinking::thinking::thinking:

I’d wager they were focused on the just released event changes and the rider release, perhaps we’ll see something this week

So far nothing is mentioned for the rebalancing of ice flak? I hope we do not need to wait too Long. The current damage is far lower than the screenshot provided here and can we ask for refund? Lol.

@PGCrisis

Will Ice flak stop this new 'War cry" spell?

Pretty sure yes. Dispels other white spells

It hasn’t stopped anything as of yet :scream: so I can’t imagine it’ll stop this either.

War Cry would be easier to stop, because it wouldn’t expire before the ice flak super shot fires :rofl:

Ice flak super shot kills ONE stack of it. So when you activated 3 when it hits you one time you still have a 20% attack boost or your follower.

30% boost on Neptus is scary :scream:

This guy understands how the new warrior will work :grin:

Can anyone confirm if Ice Flak is finally worth building? On paper together with dark flak could work against Necryx. In reality I am not sure how it does today. I know it was very weak, question is if new fix works. Thx

I’m torn as i have one on my base. It has been improved. But among all the towers you can build, at this moment in time, you have better use of your elemental embers towards a fire flak or a dark flak. Ice flak hasn’t been up to the bar of those two towers, despite the long range and fast attack from what I’ve seen.

Thx. I saved enough fragments for new elemental. Wanted to change my setup a bit due to Necryx. I will focus on different things in next fort and test it on my alt account. Maybe second dark Flak moved a bit behind (so that barrier expires) could work as well :thinking::thinking::thinking: just can’t decide Fire - Ice or second Dark :thinking:

Fire + dark is better.

I have a classic setup on Long Island Dark Flak - Blue- Red - Storm and Ice turret followed by fire turret and some smaller stuff. This normal setup is quite sensitive to Necryx. If bases I do attack have Fire Flak as well it’s not a game changer for my Necryx. If Ice Flak would enable to get rid of preloaded barrier so that Dark Flak. can hit 1 shot I would seriously consider it. If not I will go for Fire Flak. With new dragons getting Dark Flak resists it’s better to have some variety.

Fireflak is a beast of a tower if you learn to use it right

I suppose you mean deactivating the barrier. The Ice Flak supershot can cancel the barrier, the barrier can not be preloaded.
Also, preloaded spells can’t be cancelled, such as preloaded sand or vines.
(That was just for clarification.)

I’m actually in the same boat as you because I’m also wondering what to build after my Dark Flak is maxed for my level. I don’t have any Cannon, Archer, Fire Flak or Ice Flak and the patched Ice Flak isn’t as impressive as I expected.

Variety is ideal, but what works better now is what works better now