Goal of Atlas and the Future

@PGDave

When I look around Atlas, I’ve been traveling the lands for a couple months now…

Here’s my take:
Government/Governing the islands too many clicks to get to everything! Click click click back back back click click click… scroll click click scroll scroll :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3:

It’s just too much. :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

The role of having a world to explore and fight in sounds great… but it seems it’s turned into politics and government full of red tape etc.
there are several alliances which are cool but then there is apparently extortion, rent being paid and over all smash and kick out of areas… (I don’t know of any specifics just rumors)

None of that sounds like fun. Especially if you are a team that’s the victim of such actions.

I love the idea of Atlas I’d just like to know what the “Vision” is what is the goal?

Because right now it seems :unamused::unamused::unamused::pensive::pensive::pensive::neutral_face::no_mouth:

What would everyone else like it to be what are your visions of Atlas?

An open world where you can strategically/tactically fight whoever and whenever. Multiple paths to victory: military, economic or diplomacy. A place where your decisions and choices matter.

If your alliance is making you pay “rent” find a new alliance.

Rent only works as long as people are willing to pay it. If any allience raises the “rent” too high, it should find itself loosing its members to cheaper alliances. However, if a team values the advantages of the alliance over the taxes levied by its leaders, then there is nothing wrong with that. All parties benefit.

lol I’d never pay rent to anyone…
funny how that was the piece picked out of the post.

If someone were dumb enough to do it :man_shrugging:t3:
But I damn sure wouldn’t.

I would probably do the rent thing, if im in a small team that i love and just so i can get 200-300 tokens extra everyday. :man_shrugging:t3:.

For some that may work… for others it’s insulting.
However this is a war game reflecting the real world :man_shrugging:t3:

If you can hold enough land for that many tokens you arnt a small team.