Hauheset 101 (Videos):

How to hit a maxed out/near maxed out short base with Hauheset and Necryx:

How to lead with Necryx then finish with Hauheset:

How to lead with Hauheset and setup the base to finish it after with Ferga or Enki:

How to run the xp base with Hauheset:

Hauheset at level 1:

How to sand the middle island:

1-The front blue mage tower is your first shot:

2-Once the front blue has been taken out, immediately Time shift, you need to do it fast enough to dodge the flak cannon and red mage super-shots so you don’t lose health or rage:

3-From there, Sand the second blue mage at the back:

2-Sand all other towers after, However: There are 10 towers on the island and you can have 6 shots max even if you have a full rage bar (5 shots) and you prepared the first shot before approaching the island for a sixth shot.
So in order to take out all 10, use the double/triple sand spot and equip death gaze for 2 extra shots.
If you get low on rage for some reason, Prioritize your attack based on towers type, level and position. In this attack for example, Obviously taking out the level 55 flak cannon at the front is more important than sanding a low level tower at the back.

-All the screenshots above are from the video I posted (How to lead with Hauheset and setup the base).

-Remember every Base is different, you need to adjust your attack strategy when hitting a base with a different setup. But the screenshots above are the “standard procedure” that works on most bases.

How to take out an island with level 60 flak cannon without losing much health even with defenders:

1-Time shift at a location that if you start from, the time shift would have finished 90% of its duration when you face the island you are targeting:

2-When you face the island, sand the blue mage and go back. Do this at the last moment, if you do this early the tower won’t get sanded, if you do this late you will get into the blue mage range, get out of time shift and the level 60 flak cannon will knock you out.

Do it exactly here:

3-After going back, when you go to the island again the blue mage will be down and you can Time shift directly without getting hit by the L60 flak

4-From there, either sand all towers or sand red mage then crumble to dust:

The 7 towers in one shot spots for the crumble to dust:

At the long middle island, and the last island, crumble exactly here:

The red circle should be at the edges of the 2 towers at the back

7 or at least 6 towers will get destroyed depends on towers type, the larger the towers (fire turrets, ice turrets…) the better.

Attacking a defended base:

-Method (1/5) Warding off mage towers super shots with Cloak or Time shift:

This method works on any hunter with cloak and preferably a white spell including (Noctua, Necryx, Hauheset…).

Warding off mage towers super shots with cloak, how to neutralize mage towers when leading with Necryx:

This can be reliably done if exuted right, +150 attacks in a row yesterday on L60 towers with defenders, only hit 2 bases from them more than once to go in.

The Blue mage to the back / L +55 Flak to the front setup:

How to easily clear out a base with blue mage towers to the back / Flak towers to the front setup (commonly used setup) while taking little or even no damage.

The reliable double/triple sanding spots:

-The triple one is the one at the middle long island.
-These spots work also for other spells like death gaze.
-They work also for hunter normal shots (can be used to do double the damage with the same amount of shots/ammo).
-Tower size does matter, large towers such as ice/fire turrets are easier to target.

The First Long Island:

The First Short Island:

The Second Long Island:

The Second Short Island:

The Last Island:

The 3 blue mage towers on the middle island setup:

Hauheset, timeshift, and being an old man
Important Threads to find everything you need
Important Threads to find everything you need

This is beautiful :heart_eyes:
Can’t wait to get there… :[

Very nice! You and I had very similar approaches on the Harlem420 player, although it was really nice to see your hau strat!

On your how to lead with hau vid, you did two things I wanna ask about
1 on the mage drain island, you time shifted right before it, does that do anything special?
2 I noticed you tried to peak-a-boo the Long Island from the short island, is hau able to sand the blue when the blue is in front from time shift?

And that is why you do not rely on all elemental towers.

Nice run, though

Smart question, about what I did in front of the rage draining island: this neutralize mage towers supershots. I will make a video about how to hit a defended base and this is one of the 6 methods of neutralizing mage towers.
You see when you’re leading on the base with Hauheset and approach the rage draining island, notice the mage towers first “Lock on target” (the towers actually turns towards you and aim at you) then they fire after. So when you cloaked for this split of a second they have to start over and lock on target again therefore you distracted them long enough to hit/sand them before they fire.
2-About stretching the time shift at the first short island until you approach the middle island: this has 2 benefits, you can sand the blue mage from there or at least locate it so you can take it out faster later and when you stay longer in time shift you’re generating more rage.

2 - I know he explained below about staying in time shift longer to gather rage. You have to be careful turning as far as he did. In the video he had perfect timing, a split second longer and that blue tower would have canceled it out and he would not have been able to pull himself back. Obviously he knows what he’s doing from the videos, but knowing the base layout beforehand lets you figure which turns you can make and which are best to opt out early if you need to go back.

@xXxAirForcexXx Nice runs. Love watching these two paired together and different flying techniques. My two favorite for sure and can’t wait to get Noctua in a few months.

I do the peek-a-boo on bases with the blue in the back 2 slots of the front 5 to sand it, but I didn’t know if it was possible to sand a front blue. Looks like he was close but aimed just right of it. So I wanted to see if he was able to other times :slight_smile:

I’ve never been able to sand when there is a blue in the front and pull myself back. Doesn’t mean you can’t though, I just haven’t been able to pull it off yet. But I usually play it more cautious because if that blue cancels you out with no rage you can get jacked up pretty quick or might have to leave the island untouched as you skip over it.

I am really, really looking forward to getting Hau. One of just a very few dragons that are good even at level 1.

So how does time shift work? Is it basically a zero rage spell that just has a long cool-down?

Correct, 0 rage - using it turns it into Rewind, which you can only use twice. The two fragments on either side of Hauheset’s head show you how many times you can Rewind. Time Shift itself can be used as many times as you want and lasts approximately enough for a long island (watch the very slight white glowy outline on the icon), but using regular attacks will cancel it. When Hauheset hits 0 health, you can continue regular attacks in a ghost form; the more fragments you have left, the longer this lasts. No fragments = minimal ghost form time.

Does ghost form work even when blue mages are present?

Mages do not affect “ghost form” (Borrowed Time). And if you have no “fragments” (used rewind twice already), you will not get any Borrowed Time.

Also note that in Borrowed Time your regular attacks do increased damage. I’m not sure on the percentage but I just think of it like having a havoc spell. Depending on your situation and base layout and what not, sometimes it’s beneficial to die on purpose to get the increased damage.

How to sand the middle island:

1-The front blue mage tower is your first shot:

2-Once the front blue has been taken out, immediately Time shift, you need to do it fast enough to dodge the flak cannon and red mage super-shots so you don’t lose health or rage:

3-From there, Sand the second blue mage at the back:

2-Sand all other towers after, However: There are 10 towers on the island and you can have 6 shots max even if you have a full rage bar (5 shots) and you prepared the first shot before approaching the island for a sixth shot.
So in order to take out all 10, use the double/triple sand spot and equip death gaze for 2 extra shots.
If you get low on rage for some reason, Prioritize your attack based on towers type, level and position. In this attack for example, Obviously taking out the level 55 flak cannon at the front is more important than sanding a low level tower at the back.

-All the screenshots above are from the video I posted (How to lead with Hauheset and setup the base).

-Remember every Base is different, you need to adjust your attack strategy when hitting a base with a different setup. But the screenshots above are the “standard procedure” that works on most bases.

My previous Hauheset videos were about how to lead with Hauheset and kill with a second dragon after, or how to lead with Necryx then kill with Hauheset.
I uploaded a new video today about when you want to solo with Hauheset only:

How to take out an island with level 60 flak cannon without losing much health even with defenders:

1-Time shift at a location that if you start from, the time shift would have finished 90% of its duration when you face the island you are targeting:

2-When you face the island, sand the blue mage and go back. Do this at the last moment, if you do this early the tower won’t get sanded, if you do this late you will get into the blue mage range, get out of time shift and the level 60 flak cannon will knock you out.

Do it exactly here:

3-After going back, when you go to the island again the blue mage will be down and you can Time shift directly without getting hit by the L60 flak

4-From there, either sand all towers or sand red mage then crumble to dust:

I use the method above also when a base has 2 or 3 high level blue mages on the same island.
-Sand one (if there are 2) or sand 2 with one shot (if there are 3 blue mages) then go back.
-When you go to the island again, only one blue mage is left and you can easily lock it down fast enough without getting hit by its super-shot and losing rage.

The 7 towers in one shot spots for the crumble to dust:

At the long middle island, and the last island, crumble exactly here:

The red circle should be at the edges of the 2 towers at the back

7 or at least 6 towers will get destroyed depends on towers type, the larger the towers (fire turrets, ice turrets…) the better.

Nicely done, not much i could add so i gotta say job well done! Only thing i like to add to Hau and Nec against defenders would be the temp spell Lockdown like death gaze that was mentioned but takes only 3hrs to forge. Summon warrior can also be very helpful as well. One of the few posts i enjoyed reading and agree with…

How to clear the rage draining island without losing rage when leading with Hauheset (Step by step screenshots & slow motion video):

Does this work even when defended?

Edit: nvm your next video answers it