How to take down Leos?

Hey guys, lv 45 here. Im able to take disorientate or/and take down avyx, equestor and glad( for the two people whom have him :yum:) but leos just does not budge. That shield is such a drag :unamused:. I am unclear on how to post a pic of may base :see_no_evil: (schizo- if someone please may). Just wanted advice on how to tackle him and shift my base around for other warriors too. Thanks :hugs:

• without going into specifics bc im kinda lazy, copy & pasted.

Hunter class will FOREVER reign king of leads. I shouldnt have to explain why but its bc of their ability to perform surgery on a base. Kill 1 or 2, sand even more(if necessary) bc only blue and cannon is REQUIRED to be disabled for spindra to have a paved way. If blue or cannon is not a 1st 3 tower then in all honestly dont even have to touch em with nec. The back two can pose a threat though.

Sorcerer Class has the highest attack of all 3 and 2nd highest life. Their extreme weakness to specific towers and their evenly spread damage with primary attack makes them weaker as a lead but watch out if Spindra shows up after nec survived till home island. Its a wrap if no mistakes are made, defenders might as well quit.

Warrior Class》 obviously the tanks with high life and the best tower resists make them ideal against double mage for every 5 spot setups. That being said they still have a very real and set ceiling limit on how high the towers are before warriors fall. Ive always tried to explain this class as heavier dragons so they can not fly as HIGH but go farther at lower altitude. Meaning in a war match against a base that is exact same level as me or lower, an ideal warrior for the tower types is going to be better for a solo run(At the least for majority of players due to rule of exception). Its just as the class implies, warriors are all muscle(except Zamarok).An example i could give to this is that i can drop a noc with a rider all day…but u send moonfang at me without a rider and its like im a joke for them.

Hope this helps, just remember to not think of anything as an absolute. There can always be exceptions.

At your level the term “warriors have tons of health” kick in. Also most attackers are new to the game and can’t fly hunters like the more experienced guys.

I remember when my alt was around your level and that was exactly my experience too. Back then it was Amarok and hugin but the further you grow you’ll learn that hunters are the problem and warriors will just drop fine.

If I were you I’d put my farms on the perch island close to your castle protected by a red mage and would only focus on the middle Long Island. Store all the rest.

Build all those towers to your builder hut cap and always have your storage upgrading. Then breed smart and level the builder hut accordingly. This combination of high storage and high builder hut will uncap your towers for higher levels.

Have a good mix on towers on your middle island.

A good setup would be from top of the first island to start with a dark flak and a blue mage then a red mage followed by an ice turret and a storm tower. Back of mid island should have a fire turret and two other attack towers (either two lightning towers or an archer and a cannon) closed by a blue and red mage.

Level one tower to the cap all the time before starting a second.

Great base setup advice here. I’ll just add its never too early to add 5 level 1 mages to the lookout perch small isle as a rage drain. Any at-level dragon will drop without rage.

Ill just add that a short and direct answer to your question is DPS. Basically you need the damage output required to take down the massive life that the warrior class holds.

Oh and storms to shield.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.