I almost attacked myself πŸ˜…

I was food hunting and saw this juicy base. When I went to check the online status, I noticed it was me. It was tempting to try to attack myself but I was in too much of a time crunch. I kind of regret not doing it now tho.

Now I want to attack myself

What is this black magic? How did you show up in your own match list? I kinda want to attack my own base too now lol.

I dunno. This is the first time this has happened and I missed the chance. :woman_facepalming:

Hmm, I wonder if it would even let you launch the attack? It won’t even let you look at your own base if you try to look at it by attacking it through chats or your team roster accessed through the league ranking screen.

I want to do this

Now we know who to raid :eyes:

Tell me you bookmarked… Yourself

I didn’t. I took a screenshot and went foraging for food :sob:

You can’t attack yourself.

that would be awesome if you could do that, you should have tried

You found yourself in the matchmaker too and tried it? Either way, I hope we will be able to attack ourselves some day.

It’s not like you’d be able to steal any resources :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah but I wanna have the experience of spanking myself. :sunglasses:

Hey now, with the glitches we have, chances are, if you could attack yourself, you would just keep building up your resources. :thinking: infinite resources, win win :rofl::joy::smirk:

I’ve run across that a few times… and no, it won’t let you… it actually says you can’t attack someone from your own team… lol

i’d have hit you with all that food :slight_smile:

He probably had a food boost running. So that food would be a lie by the time you finished the run :expressionless:

business as usual then … nothing but tears and sadness on looting runs this weekend.

No boosts. Storage is being upgraded. Got my alt manning the defend banner when I’m running though. :wink: