If you were a Dragon what would you be

Ugh summon warrior and intimidating rawr, yeah not the dragon you want, at least I got dark flak resist.

An Ice element Sorcerer with Summon Warrior, Spell Flux, and Fire Turret Resist…hey, that’s not that bad! I’ll take it!

A fire warrior with summon warrior,intimidating roar and ice turret resist…A WARRIOR OH COME ON

1. Annyer (awful name :neutral_face:)
  2. Sorcerer
  3. Wind
  4. Cloak, Steal Essence, Ice Turret Resist… (This spell set makes me look more like a hunter than a sorcerer lmao)

Level 1 Ember, because I would be loved and used the most. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1. Annarth
  2. Sorcerer
  3. Wind
  4. Summon Warrior, Spell Flux and Fire Turrent Resist

Why :roll_eyes:

:joy::rofl::joy: These are sooo funny!

Thats funny because I renamed my Ember to Adam which is my husbands name… i say because I can depend on them!!! My favorite dragon!

OMG, lol… :rofl:

You should make PGCoffee do his live stream! I wont tag him so he doesn’t know… natural reaction is always the best! :joy::rofl::joy:

:rofl::joy: cute

I name yours Nutty

Eh…I got a problem with question 2…2+8=10…and u only gave 9 types…:roll_eyes: i think ill stick with number 1

Alemck Ice Hunter Thunderstorm Spell Flux Ice Flak Resist
Not bad, but not great either

Marmus
Says warrior…but I disagree. So I claim Hunter
Ice
Summon Chunky. Cause I can do whatever I want.
Spell Flux. With 1 rage. Cause I can and I have brown hair.
Cloak. Cause watch me beetch.
Freeze forever. New spell. Cause I’m sexy. Freezes the towers shots but is frozen for the entire attack like sand.

Marmus is a freakin Badass. Thank you for your time.

Yes you continue to simplify…

So if your bday is 29th then 2+9 = 11 = 1+1 = 2

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::joy::rofl:

Brullo

Wind
Sorc

Havoc
Intimidating Rawr
Archer resist - cupid aint hitting me.