I’m not gonna hard-sell ColdBrewCrew because every team here seems to be active, helpful & fun; and I’m sure they all are So, I’m just gonna cut to the chase and list out what our team can and can not offer.
We are now an Atlas team after taking a spin in Sapphire. We still have very active lower level players so Platinum is a more comfortable for us to grow. Looking for 2-3 active / very active team players to replace an alt & a couple of players who don’t have the extra time for Atlas.
We prefer at least lvl 100+ with good breeding & decent bases. Please apply with intro mail! We want to start with a full team next week so will be looking to fill after the event.
We got lucky & won some wars … and could be #1 in event so we will land in S3 again next week, but will look to return to Plat 1 when we can.
Why we are recruiting…
Our team is happy and stable but we do have a number of alts in the team whom we want to replace with active mains. We have a great team and we are looking to grow stronger. As we are currently thin in the ranks of our lvl 200+s, we don’t have high hopes that any lvl 200+ would be willing to join us, so we would like to boost up our lvl 100+ base.
Team & player compatibility is what is important to us - a good fit to our current team dynamics and structure. We don’t mind holding out for a few good awesome individuals!
If this interests you, please read on.
WHO WE ARE
- A stable & low-drama team - we are a happy family & many of us have been playing together for almost a year or more
- International team covering all major timezones - no dead air in TC
- Generous with knowledge, RSS, xp runs… even inner fires - everyone helps everyone regardless of levels (we mean it) & we promote reciprocation
- Willing to invest in players who put in time & effort - proud to say a good handful of our lvl 100+s are homegrown with dragons stronger than their level
- Small but strategic - we are relatively smaller than our Plat peers & get underestimated frequently but we hold our own in Plat through good ol’ teamwork… so much so, we get accused of cheating on some occasions
- Lastly, we are a very active team with good, friendly people & we regularly hit 250 flames
WHAT WE ARE NOT
- We are not looking to move up to Sapphire until we get stronger - Plat is our current sweet spot to let our little ones grow & we have had to lose wars to stay here … but we do get lucky in wars & events
- We are not a daily warring team - not looking to move up and we like our weekends but we do get declared on a lot!
- We can’t claim to place well in all events especially in PvPs where size matters but in lvl-friendly PvPs we kick ass (#1 in last Gauntlet) - that said, we have been doing pretty well in last breeding (#4) & fort (#5)… still kicking butt in events
- We don’t talk smack or dirty - if that is your kind of thing, we unfortunately can’t cater to it
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- First & foremost, an active/highly active lvl 100+ TEAM PLAYER who is 18+ & looking for a good home
- Someone who is willing to do wars in waves (we can coach, don’t worry)
- Someone who is social in chat and communicates & gets along with other players in the team
- Someone who likes to be part of a team that learns and grow together
- No nationality preference (we love all!) but a good understanding of English is better for your enjoyment
- No arrogance or drama please… & no, we don’t offer officer positions to new team mates
I know this has been long, so thanks for reading
We like to be upfront as to what kind of a team we are so that we can ensure both player & team longevity!
If you are interested, I would love to chat further in-game… please drop me (Tingg) or my officer (SlayerSime) a mail