LFM -- Plat 2-3 / ZenWarriors / Lvl 100+

Language: English
Time Zone: Any; We have members from around the globe.
Age Range: 21+
Elite Account?: Helpful, but not required.

About: ZenWarriors is an English-speaking adult team based on friendship, fun and competition. We want to go as high as we can in the game, so long as it is still fun to do so. While some of us can get pretty competitive and do whatever it takes to top the charts, we will never require players to spend real money on the game. We have many experienced players who are happy to help with any aspect of the game, as well as a robust wiki and a manifesto outlining our team philosophy and guidelines for members. We also use an outside chat application called Slack for those wishing to have better communication with the team, although its use is not required.

Our current focus is maintaining an active 50/50 roster that consistently scores 250 flames in wars. War participation is MANDATORY unless prior arrangements have been made with the leadership team. We understand that everyone has stuff come up (illness, vacations, etc.) and can accommodate the occasional war absence, but we ask that you do your best to communicate with the leadership team prior to missing a war. Some sort of event participation is also requested. Again, everyone gets sick or takes vacations and we get that. We do not have minimums for event scores, we just ask that you do the best you can at the time and put in some amount of effort.

Send in an application if this sounds like it might be the right team for you, even if we are full. We occasionally fill spots with temporary alt accounts, so there may be a vacancy even if we show 50/50. Feel free to message me with any questions here, or with an in game mail (IGN: Smashley7). We are looking forward to meeting you

We will have 2 vacancies after event rewards are distributed!

ZenWarriors is an awesome team. A great place to grow and learn as well as to meet some really great people and new friends.

Sadly, the 2 spots that are opening up are my wife and I’s as we have decided to move on due to personal reasons and real life things.

Check them out, you won’t be disappointed!

We are moving down to Plat2 today for a little R&R, but will be moving back up to Plat1 after we regroup and reenergize. Speaking of which, we have a few spots available after the monster week of warring we had last week! Send in an application soon or they will fill up! If you have any questions, please feel free to send in-game mail to either me or our fabulous leader (JJ6758)

16 hours til event start. One slot available. Get your Zen on :v:

We currently have two slots open. We are looking for players who want to actively contribute to their team and can check in at least once a day for war attacks. I mean it, you will need to do your war attacks (unless communicated to leadership team PRIOR to missing the war)!

Lvl 100+ preferred, although we can make an exception for a lower lvl (80+) as long as the player is active and not completely clueless.

Apply today to fill up those slots before I’m forced to bring out the cheesy jokes for attention!

What has 48 thumbs and 2 slots available? This team, that’s what!! I warned you guys, the jokes will keep coming.

Looking for 2 active, enthusiastic players who want to contribute to an amazing team environment. We are still hanging out down in plat2 until we get our solid 50/50 attacks for war back before thinking about moving back up to Plat1. Message myself or JJ6758 if you have any questions or difficulty applying.

In the spirit of the Lunar Trifecta that happened this morning, today’s joke is:
Q: How do astronomers organize a party?
A: They Planet.

We have a few slots available still! Send in an app even if we show 50/50 since a few of those spots are just placeholders. Must be active, a team player and preferably lvl 100+!

Okay, maybe the jokes were bad enough to scare away any potential applicants. We still have 2 slots available!

Zen has been busy this fort event and is currently in 3rd place, right on the heels of the team in 2nd. We are looking forward to seeing what we can do next week during PVP since last weeks PVP wasn’t quite working correctly.

A few spots are still available! Hop on over before the event starts tomorrow!

What? No jokes? Half pay for you this week Smash :laughing:

Fine. This one goes out to all of the grammatically correct cat lovers.
Q: What’s the difference between a cat and a comma?
A: One has claws at the end of its paws.

What is all the noise?!? It’s just ZenWarriors celebrating their 1st place win in last weeks PVP event. Now the battle is over, emotions are high, juices are flowing… time to light those candles and put on the Barry White to get ready for the BREEDING EVENT tomorrow.

We have one spot available for any active player who is curious to see how baby dragons are made. Or maybe you can show us a trick or two? Either way, we have a spot available for an English speaking, active player who wants to contribute to a fun team environment. Preference to anyone lvl 100+

Q:What do prime numbers and stoners have in common?

A: The higher they are, the more spaced out they get.

Speaking of prime numbers, we have 2 spaces available to any eager, active and enthusiastic player looking to join a friendly and helpful team environment. Wars are mandatory without prior communication to the leadership team and we expect some sort of effort during events. Other than that, we are pretty Zen about life and will never require you to spend money on the game. Finish out the season strong with ZenWarriors!

OMG you guys are so corny… :rofl:

You have no idea. 0.0

Its great! inject some personality into this recruiting section!

All the others are so booooring.

Do your wars, participate in events, have sapphire/garnet/emerald/obsidian bla bla bla

You have no idea. :upside_down_face:

Accidentally deleted my own post :laughing:

I’d tell jokes, but Smashley is waaaayyyyy funnier than I am. Zen is good peeps, once you get past Smash’s jokes :wink::rofl:

I don’t know what you are talking about @Jonesy because my jokes are amazing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Don’t make me get @John16309 to tell the next joke… then you’ll really be in trouble :crazy_face: :joy:

Can you tell I just figured out how to use emoji’s here?! :smile: