LFT level 201 want to go to Diamond

Language: English, Sarcasm, and foul
Time Zone:Est
Played time:9 months
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account?: Always
Dragon Roster Includes:Necryx, Avyx, Leo’s, Kinnarus, and Sekhem
Highest Lineage Dragon: will have Hauset this breeding event

About: Dedicated player, more than 40 hours a week, I’m always on for the first few hours of war at a minimum. I’m a strong flyer using strategy and tactics over brute Force. Just looking for a team that’s worth my efforts in the game, I get global ranking in almost every event and I’m looking for a team that works as hard as I do.

Red is looking for a member and you seem to meet requirements. I’m just a person looking for the outside I have no affiliation message her :slight_smile:

They want someone with Mythic Garnet, I’m a bit below that, I’ve been working the paths @TheRedDelilah made and trying to get caught up but gold league doesn’t have the payout I need to catch up and each time I do the minimum requirements seem to have been raised beyond my grasp

Ask my team we are amazing and but Sapphire 2. We have atlas and competitive. Just an idea but we can’t be an “in-between team” I think you would like us. I’m there and I’m awesome!! :blush: Just kidding but seriously think about it

If you’re just getting hau idk about getting into diamond lol unless a team is really nice. Unless you can level him enough and fly really well it’d be pretty hard to catch a recruiters eye

Level isn’t as important as dragons so try and catch up this breeding :+1: I would recommend following Reds best breeding guide and use her dragon check in to see where you fall

Definitely don’t sandbag in gold unless you really like the people there.

I’m sure you’ll find a good sapphire team that could use you. Maybe you could get tokens there and see where progression takes you from there on out

Agree, dragon power is much more important than base level. My lvl 155 is gettin hau this breeding event. I have a level 175 teammate who still has gold dragons :man_facepalming:

A chance if you can fly Hau

He doesn’t even have Hau yet, so I’m guessing he wont’ be able to fly it like Ragnar can…but maybe in a few months with lots of practice!

I’ll have Hau mastered much quicker than a few months :joy:

LEGIONOFDOOM sweetheart u will not be disappointed they have atlas now. Diamond in a week.