Major sync issue

Hi, I have been a long time player and recently encountered a game breaking sync issue in which my game would revert back everytime I relaunch the game. By that, I meant no egg token missions, xp runs and even wars can be done properly. Even the opponent at war could not five flame my base despite using only two dragons.

As the days progress, the sync bug became more disastrous, preventing me from reclaiming free chests, refilling energy and even reclaiming rewards.

I have tried all avenues with support and I am just looking for a solution to this game breaking issue. I decided to turn to the forum

as any further delay would result in the event island lost forever, preventing me of any chance from reclaiming any rewards

Tagging @arelyna and @pgjared (in case he is back this week :eyes: )

Sorry to hear this is happening to such a good flyer as yourself @reflast, maybe include your most recent ticket number about this issue so Arelyna can check out what has been done?

I remember this happening a long time ago and it was pretty bad, you would lose an hours worth of xp runs once you logged out and everything else you did.
The workaround that was found back them was changing the language in your setting to say french then back to english, dunno if this will work but its worth a shot.

Thanks. Had already pmed them with the necessary info.

Thanks for the suggestion. Its not working unfortunately.

you leaked info about PGJared by mistake? :joy::see_no_evil:

:man_shrugging:t3: He said mid feb with a few days of catch up, so expecting him back on Monday and catch up by Wednesday isn’t an unreasonable presumption :male_detective:️‍♂️ But nothing is for certain, which is why I said “in case he’s back” :smiley:

I hope this gets addressed asap and not just with a generic “uninstall and reinstall the game” response again as this has already been tried. This started right before event, and reported to support. It’s going to really suck if you not only couldn’t do this entire event but you also miss out on collecting the team rewards because the event island disappears.

Hi @Reflast. I sent you some follow-up questions to this issue.

Any update?

Nope. Except the standard questions support always ask

I felt like I am being trolled.

Wow!!! This is really pethitic how PG treats one of the best flyers of this game!!! Who is constantly on :pensive:. When is PG going to realize that we are there customers and not all of us are dumb as a box of rocks :flushed::roll_eyes:

Very literally, one of the best flyers. Sad to see him getting the run around.

Free @Reflast !!
Fix his account PG!

BUMP for Reflast

They forgot to tell you to force stop the device. If it does not work, uninstall/install the game.
Those are the generics.
:joy::joy::joy:
Good luck. :wink:

Bump :slight_smile:

Those were the first 12 repetitive generic responses.

@PGJared !! I’m so glad you’re back! Can you please take a look into this, it’s been going on way too long.