May 2018 Ban Wave

@moderators can we silence him please? He admitted to account sharing and according to @pgjared’s answer, that wasn’t the only thing he was banned for:

http://forums.wardragons.com/t/may-2018-ban-wave/48030/417?u=lutrus

@RaiderOTStorm Give it up guy. Its over.

PG is 99.99999% confident you cheated which means that there is a 95% chance that you cheated. And even if you didn’t cheat, its still over because they already said they aren’t going to review it. Either way your war dragon days are over.

Go play something else. Try not to cheat.

DOUBLE PAN!

While I assume you are joking about waking people up I have heard of teams that did just that. Some things, in my opinion, are just not worth it.

Good vedremo gli lawyers what they will say
I have not cheated and I have evidence they do not give me detailed reports on what I have committed
And you talk nonsense

Oops I have not translated but you do not care much

let’s say you didn’t cheat, but you did shared your info to someone which violates the game’s ToS.

Whatever action your account did is your responsibility. If someone accessed it and cheated because you gave them your account info, you’re still the one who cheated because it is done on your account.

PG already said that there’s a very very very low chance of there being an incorrect ban.

Make an omelette

Just tell Jared you didn’t have gold… I bet that will turn out great for you just like spamming these forums has helped…

Yes. Just off the top of my head:

• Being underage
  • Harassment
  • Being extremely inappropriate in chat
  • Exploiting (which isn’t hacking but that might be a quibble here)

Yes.

You weren’t banned for account sharing.

This is something that’s being worked on. I have already said it hasn’t been rolled out yet.

No it’s not. You were banned for cheating.

I agree. Top teams never required my game login. The only login I was ever asked for on this game was for my Netflix login.

This game has an age limit? Can we make that more apparent? It’s turning into COD xbox live in these lower leagues.

:confused: Netflix login? :rofl: :t_rex:

War Dragons is the new tinder. Gotta have that Netflix and chill. Jared is my Cupid.

(This is all a joke Jared. Don’t pan me. :weary:)

US law so PG has to follow it.

I think this is it:

There might be an updated one, but I am lazy enough to google.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You’re pretty much right. We are COPPA compliant.

What point are you trying to make?

Someone asked what team FireJinn was on. Think the person you quoted was providing that information. Three of the five on that list were banned for hacking, wonder how much damage they caused in Atlas with hacked troops.

PG are notoriously slow and may I say perhaps even non-acting on second order cheat impacts. I mean mythiccheaters are still in atlas, likely with their full hacked infrastructure still intact and troops built with hacked gold still there

As I understand it, one of the teams banned from Atlas for excessive hacking merged with them lol.