May 2018 Ban Wave

Trying to be as civil as possible here.

So just to be sure. You’re saying that you have no problem with the fact that hackers are playing amongst us?

Its not like im telling them to get comfortable, i just dont see a point in the complaining…

PG is doing what they can with the very limited staff they have lol

Last question if you don’t mind me asking.

If you save money in your bank account to buy something you really want and someone hackes your account and transfer your money out just as the deal was about to go through… Would you complain or just stay quiet and hope the bank picks up on it and fix it?

So this happened to all you crying here?

Even so, to answer your question…yes. but is this

An example of the given perspective?

Let him be the hermit on the mountain. No point talking to such people. The world changes when people speak up. We speak up. Let’s change this war dragons world.

Grab a snickers, nobody said not to organize, help find solutions, or aid with information(most likely not here on public thread but is better than nothin… what will you specifically, grumpy, accomplish with the given complaints so far?

Lets not forget these encouraging and uplifting remarks to really get the sportmanship nice and salty for breakfast this morning…

898b724823f60f6848dd236780143438

:joy::joy: jk

d678de21350fcc172b5c144c358ffc1e--life-memes-thug-life-meme

Unfortunately, I don’t think PG cares to make it right with the victims to the hackers, by compensation.

It appears we are at the level now where we are to play/spend at your own risk.

However, I’m here to hold you when the fecal matter hits the fan. (WD Forum appropriate). :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Oh, has that day finally arrived?

I was replying to another player who in turn asked me which team was FireJinn at.
Thx.

Good luck with that one… LOL No one forced you to play or pay.

If you didn’t cheat, file a ticket with support.

That line confused me too… Maybe he did hack them all lol

That’s the only part of what she said that actually did make me question his legitimacy

There are quite a few known hackers that have survived somehow…

yup and some that just started using a new account and even kept their same name lol

That cycle continues somehow…I feel like the ban process should be within 24hrs of spotting somebody that was banned and created a new account.

If PG doesn’t start banning devices then this will just continue.

Wow this guys not a hacker he works hard for what he has this girls insane. And a bit demented in the head of you ask me pg have been contacted about this post and we are all aware of what this crazy ass is trying to do

Don’t think there’s such a thing in the game

Yes they don’t exist

Exactly I can ask for a s.s if you like or you can he’d happily supply them

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.