May 2018 Ban Wave

Omg I said the same thing😂
Who needs tinder?

Not true. I had a player banned for supposed account sharing. He traveled in Europe for business, he used his phone, his wife’s phone and his iPad to log in; all legitimate accesses.

Here’s what I’ve gathered.

• This pan wave was 99.69% Fail safe
for cheating.
• Crisis, not Jared, is the forum god.
• PG, basically Jared, is working on a disciplinary action towards “sanctuary” teams.
• PG will NOT compensate players for falling victims to these hackers that were on the “sanctuary” teams.
• Must be 13 to play.
• These pans had nothing to do with account sharing. If so, you got the 2 for 1 hack special pan.
• This thread is far too long.
• Jared needs more sleep and more Jared time. Less dragons forums time.
• RedDelilah has the where to send your support ticket shpeal on lock down.
• Panda is gone. So sad. He is so beautiful. :revolving_hearts:
• Only logins we share are our Netflix logins. (Jk)
• Sugar needs a nap.

Delilah, Jared, Crisis, or Jesus. Can we close this thread. It’s become redundant. :grin: I love you.

lol overcome what exactly?

Only a like from Red :rofl::rofl::rofl:
-edit-

This must be the main cause

I love this.

Im sure you know of google… in other words, unfortunate circumstances. What do i complain about? …i think the most ive complained about was how personal prizes were locked omce kicked from team during a pvp

Every time i read this thread, the Two and A Half Men theme plays in my head, except its Pan Pan Pan, Panly Pan Pan…

Edit…and now you will hear it toooooooooo

Aw nuts, that theme song is already annoying enough! :confounded: :rofl: :t_rex:

A myth can never die, only become stronger.

See I hear the Bang, bang, bangity bang, I said a bang bang bangity bang" song from How I Met Your Mother

Apparently first wave of banned hackers are trickling back in now :+1:t3:

Some never left.

I just had a destar cast spell flux 3 times in quick succession after the previous dragon died with zero rage. Which even if you believe that can somehow happen it then casts it two more times before the cooldown for blood fury would have been completed.

Unfortunately the dragon then had a replay glitch (or maybe designed to look like one) which want to bet will cause support to completely ignore the completely impossible rage consumption.

Yes some never left…that’s another issue.

But anyone that was just banned a few days ago… to be back and at it already is another thing entirely.

some cases they already had an Alt ready to jump onto…

It’s kinda pointless to ban if they’re coming back so fast.

Yea…they should have been locked out pretty good imo…and at the very least they should be banned quickly once they’re reported again…like within hours at most. And if they’re caught on the team they just got banned while on, that team should be banned from Atlas and knocked down to bronze

From what I’ve seen this cheating has been going on for a long time. I’ve come to the conclusion either they want cheating,or they have no one to fix their system.

While prevention is a better solution, the faster cheaters come back the more obvious they are and easier to ban again.

Hopefully PG has a follow up ban wave designed to catch all of the insane catchup actions performed as a result of the first ban.

I imagine after you knock them on the head repeatedly they either give up or find a new way.

What I don’t want to see is PG giving them months to enjoy their hacking before banning them again.