Mega Coins, negatively impacting the competitiveness for more money

That’s the best feeling ever! Smack someone on the mega attack. Why try to hit a base you can’t defeat? Lol

Unfortunately they get still 50% of the points even when it’s a 0% attack

Yeah that’s a bummer, but you still hear them whine in LC… :)))

Lol love that too :joy:

Mega coins have definitely ruined the Team Gauntlet event. In the space of about 5 minutes, the leading team killed our PvP island. There is no more battling it out, it’s just about which team is willing to BUY the win.

At least we’re battling it out for second place, but this game is losing it’s appeal when teams can just BUY 1st place.

I agree Zorne. And have the same feeling. I feel this event needs some tweaking if megas are going to be the main focus. Especially for the pvp Island.

I personally hate and like the mega coin when I have time I would rather do a regular attack with three Inner fires I have no choice but to use it just to get points because the pvp is dead within six minutes :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: and I only have time to do one attack with the mega Because everyone is using the mega If things don’t change I will most likely just quit the game :man_shrugging:t2: Because I’m being forced to play how I don’t want to

Based on the response you can literally feel how little the event designer cares :joy:

Seriously. Might as well just put a “Beat Opposing Team for 50k Rubies” button that everyone on the team can help click on. I am sure their data would show how much the community loves to use that button.

It seams all yall care about is the money u make from events… But you start off with gliches. And then you steal rubies from me then im minus 330 rubies how is that…then i dont get my 30000 points rewards… So when are y’all gonna give me back what y’all stole and yes i will say this over and over in every chat i can find to y’all give me what i paid for and earned… I had 1400 rubies left before i was 330 minus now im at 282 cause yall are stillstealing rubies from me

I know a few players who would love this…

Fight pits … why not rename them into MegaCoin Pits?

One of the most boring Events… same lavel als Conquer the world in the meantime. Mindless grinding withouth any Chance of proceeding if you don´t have MegaCoin Users in your clan.

Also who had the brilliant idea of the time delay/cooldown of the usage? Honestly… how should that help!!! Same effect as using it in the end simply displaying the Illusion you can still change it.

#MegaCoinssuck