More Upcoming Tower Balance Changes [Live Now!]

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

See this is just playing into the mememe syndrome plaguing the game. When PG discounted green egg research permanently I had literally just started the hunter research - the most expensive item in green research. But I didn’t ask for compo - why should I? I was happy paying that price - when the price is reduced that’s just too bad so sad.

We need to get away from the mindset that PG needs to compo everything they do. No they don’t. If it is the right thing to do to implement N-1, then implement N-1. Forget compo. If players are upset, they can look forward to the cheaper breeds that they’ll enjoy going forward. Let’s not continue to perpetuate this idea that we need to have compensation for everything. It needs to stop and I for one will stand against it and I hope the GPF can do that also.

No big deal. Increase egg token payout AND open a special shop where whales can exchange egg tokens for fabulous portaits and other esthetics.
This will satisfy all people and the proper attention the whales deserve.
For example 100k egg tokens for a portrait of a giant white whale.

Hahahhahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dilly Dilly!!! It’s about time someone understands the money I’ve put into this game and that players with garnet/sapphire and even emerald dragons should not be able to take out a level 60 base…

And as for Hau I hope he won’t be able to take out a 60 base after this. That would be in line with the way it should be.

Just to be clear, the Gameplay Faction folks aren’t the be-all end-all for feedback. Everyone is welcome to provide feedback. You don’t need to petition Gameplay Faction folks.

They aren’t PG employees, so the term “work” is a bit fraught. The “Sapphire Wall” is something PG staff are looking at. There are upcoming changes and balancing tweaks that will impact things for Sapphire Tier players.

Does it cancel all effects just by being there? Or only with its super shot?

It’s via super shot, not a passive aura like mages.

(Re fyreflie but doesn’t show up)

Ah thanks. That’s good. For a moment I thought it had just made mage towers obsolete.

Well I’m sorry if my choice if words was bad, people interpret things differently to me, I do have Asperger’s.
If you’re going to be so picky, I would ask if they have been… Advisung you? I’ve lost all hope now :broken_heart:

It doesn’t make them obsolete, but it does really mess with your head when you get hit by it. I wasn’t used to it at first and kept wondering why I was getting ruined on attack runs when testing stuff.

Sorry, I’m not trying to come down on you or be picky or anything. It’s just that if people say they’re working for us it becomes a whole thing that involves a legal department, instead of us having discussions with our player base. I don’t want it to become a whole thing, so I want us all to be careful about our choice of terms.

That sounds like it will make things interesting and challenging.

If it had canceled all effects just by being there, as I had initially misunderstood, that would have made mages obsolete. Why have a colored mage when you can have an all effects mage that also shoots?

Okay I think I understand. And thanks for the apology cowboy :slightly_smiling_face:

This cowboy thing is going to haunt me forever, isn’t it? I need to go assign Crisis and Arelyna some really boring work as thanks for getting this joke started.

Whether this first jewel to come out of the GPF will be good or not will be determined by time and execution. It is a certainty looks as though it has been geared toward appeasing spenders. I hope that is not the trend this will continue on.

Yasssss it is :joy:
Crisis is my saviour lol :heart:
And I bet Arelyna is always bored when she talks to me anyways so she already has boring work.
I go on and on and on at her lol

This is where it all began.

Remember that the GPF in no way has the “power” to do anything other that discuss and make suggestions. We cannot say “no” or “yes” to any real decision.

I don’t think anyone mistakes them for employees considering it’s capture the flag coming up lol

How about those apology gifts thinking 100.00 value pack might be a good start.