Ochre - Evolve this new Warrior with upcoming Team Achievements!

Nothing. Nothing but nothing at all.

This is a joke, dear @Arelyna, I was in green tier when I got Ochre, and at this rate I will be in platinum, before I get the green stone.

I need my 24 k egg tokens back. Please get back your Ochre dragon PG. is it possible ?

Next breeding event, still no evo stones for ochre.
Did PG forget the dragon by getting Kirin done?

So we do not get any further evo stone and our team (like most teams having a benefit from ochre) would never be able to receive the achievements necessary for the platinum stone, therefore it is best for PG to close the lid on ochre’s grave.

The time when I bred ochre it was not clear that it is gonna be such a pain. I will be alerted for the upcoming dragons.

In the meantime I am breeding my first saphire dragons. So I do not need ochre any longer. Well done, months to late…

Same here…:grimacing:

I wonder if there will be any update on this issue… like ever.

Perhaps that’s the April Fools thing they’re planning on doing… giving you all false hope for a chance to get his stones :joy:

Does it count as asking for a chance to get evolution stones for past dragons if literally nobody got them the first time round?

:thinking: interesting…

Next season?:thinking:

So? Ochre is dead?

He was captured by the Atlas dragon poachers.

I need my 24 k egg tokens back. Please take back your dragon PG.

It was pretty obvious Ochre was bad af and a complete waste of tokens when he was released.
Was your choice to go for him anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was entering in platinum tier back then and thought it could be useful. Now I regret of wasting tokens on it as now I’m with garnet tier dragon.

I really really liked Ochre. But yeah at this point I’d rather just have all the tokens back if they’re never going to do anything with his evo stones.

Did we ever find out what ochres final tier was? I mean, ridiculously high team achievements or not, I never saw any sign of a sapphire stone.

I thought it would be Platinum stone.

Did we ever get official confirmation of Ochre final tier?
I’m aware that the stats in the original post say platinum but my Ochre is green with a possible further 3 evolutions.
Green + 1 = Gold
Green + 2 = Platinum
Green + 3 = Sapphire

@PGJared @Arelyna Can we get some kind of answer on this? The last response we got was a “let me check” back in January.

I suppose it doesn’t matter at this point, and we can all just assume it maxes at platinum. I was just curious about the fact that the stars shown on the dragon didn’t match the stats given here.