Oh Look! That same thread again

Thought I’d collect all of the threads that pop up all the time. You know the kind, the first reply usually consists of abuse for the OP not having used the search feature.

• Bring back old season divine dragons
  • Bring back evolution stones that I missed
  • Introduce a Rainbow Stone [ Thanks to @BooandMinsc ]
  • War start times
  • Feeding event frequency
  • Sapphire Wall
  • Research cost
  • Egg token missions (scalar)
  • Event start times
  • Event already started but I have no points :sob: [ Thanks @ItsJustJoe ]
  • Calling all players - boycott (I’ve not seen this in a while)
  • Attention seeking player quitting
  • When am I beeing added to Atlas [ Thanks @Aphrodite32 ]
  • Mercenary Teams [ Thanks @Gox1201 ]
  • This person is cheating :scream: [ Thanks @Gox1201 ]
  • Give or Swap dragons with teammates (like pokemon) [ Thanks to @stlryder ]
  • “Some *@#%er closed my thread, so i’m starting a new one” - closed for forum violations, so i’ll start a new one [ thanks to @BadgerWar ]
  • “my base sucks - nerf the dragons that beat it” [ thanks to @GreenHornet007 ]
  • Missing Egg Mission Bonus Boost [ Thanks to @VirNinja ]
  • Where are my Silver Chests (replaced by runic) [Thanks to @Cloak]
  • Trade-in / Sell unused towers [ thanks to @Herablitz]
  • Trade / swap items (speed boosts, heal potions) [thanks to Lutrus ]
  • Prizes & Ranks phantom notifications [thanks to OrcaFrost]
  • Threatening to sue PG due to players experience [thanks to MareZ]
  • “Can I use this rune on this dragon?” - rejuvenate on super rejuvenate
  • “I’ve got some new original ideas for spells” (8/10 are OP) [Thanks to Rexaandel]
  • The need for official XP bases {guilty}
  • Bring back / Introduce the Salvage Shop [thanks to OrcaFrost]
  • Sending resources other than Food/Wood [thanks to Rexaandel]
  • "Water Dragon isn’t working — why don’t my defends count?” [thanks to LizDrakemoor]
  • “Where’s my global chat?” [thanks to Jonesy ]
  • Forum Login is broken [thanks to LizDrakemoor]

There is a hint of overlapping in some of these topics but oh well.
Let me know if you think of others.

Rainbow stones idea
Can we giv or swap dragons with team mates somehow? If not yall should really think about tryin that thank stlryder
New feature idea
Second chance at stones
Transfer of gold eggs
Feeding events makes tier dragon useless
Sending resources
Phantom Gifts anyone?

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:This​:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2: it isn’t even funny anymore

I should point out that this isn’t me asking for these things.

Maybe you could consider this a garbage can?

You are missing 1! Atlas, when is my team going to be in atlas/I want Atlas!

1. Mercenaries

2. Look this cheater

3. The event is late/ whaa when will the event start

Oh, and I have an original idea to add, how about a thread on evolution stones? /s

Event just started/my points aren’t showing up.

We cant expect 100% of the people to read all the shit that has been posted already before they post their idea or problem first.
But thanks for making this thread, I hope they may be able to read this so theyll know they arent being redundant.
Or maybe this should be pinned as FAQ.

My solution to the biggest repeat.

You forgot the classic “here’s my awesome idea for an event that’s so much better than yours, and NOONE else has ever thought of” thread.

“we need new content” is a big one, or “we need new dragons”…all the mean while you get new damn dragons every damn new season, and new dragons poping out even during the damn season…please don’t hate me whales :slight_smile:

I’m just gonna plop in here all my “canned replies” for my favorite threads:

Hello and welcome to the forums! As a reminder, you can search the forums using the search symbol on the upper right hand corner.

Right now, only some teams have Atlas. This includes those who beta tested it (from many leagues) and a majority of Diamond 1-2 and Sapphire 1-2 teams. You have to join a team that currently has Atlas.

For the rollout, please notice this post by Atlas lead, Dave:

If you would like to contest your ban, the best way to do so is by filing a ticket with support:

support.wardragons.com.

Posting on the forums is counterproductive and a complete waste of your time and PG’s time. With the mass of tickets, be patient and watch that ticket conversation.

Due to multiple threads, I will be closing the duplicates and keeping the one with the first post open. Please continue your conversation here:

Also, PG is working on a fix (and posted in that thread):

Welcome to the froums! We have all made mistakes in the game or made decisions we later regret. However, as posted in November, limited-time items/dragons are meant to be limited time.

Next time, please make use of the “search” feature on the top right hand corner of the page to see if your question/suggestion has already been answered or addressed!

If you have concerns about a player in game - whether it be their messages, posts, behavior, or legitimacy of their account - and think they are breaking the Terms of Service (TOS) please report them in game! Posting on the forums is counterproductive and a complete waste of your time and PG’s time.

You can report from chats by clicking their name and pressing the report button that also has the ability to block the player. For messages, you can block the player and screenshot the message to attach in a report. In general, you can file a report by clicking settings (looks like a cog) and pressing “contact us”.

You forgot “What is the next event” :slightly_smiling_face:
Also suggestions to combine feeding / breeding / fortification.

Don’t forget the “PG is being mean to me/singling me out/not listening to me” threads :smirk:

This is about not using the search function. I don’t think being abused applies … or the perception of abuse.

Did you fix your auto response!? I always laughed when it said “Hello and welcome to the FROUMS” right before a thread closed.

Gonna miss that…
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Hahaha some still say that. I also check the read time of all these posters, and if it’s under 10 minutes I add the “Welcome to the forums” lol

Where are my silver chests?!?!?!? Every time a runic or sigil chests come up :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:

Oh egg boost bonus too! How many times has someone asked I claimed my bonus 5mins ago but don’t see it? Or why is my egg bonus not working on a breed event?

Nice choice to start the tread in off topic.

@unseatedDonkey

You forgot a big one. “Nerf this dragon!!! (I hate people using it to defeat my trash base!!!)”

Oh, and also, “Nerf dark flak, it is too OP”.

Those are classics as well.