Passing the torch!

@Pixxel good luck in your journey :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:
It was nice having you around, especially 2 years ago, when there were not that many people on streams, and a chance to win prizes was much bigger :joy::joy::joy:
But regardless of everything, thank you for moving on WarDragons streams, you did a great job :hugs::+1:t2:

Hope you keep playing and stay in game with us! :grin:

We will miss you so much! But I am so excited for you and your new journey! :smiley:

Pixxel, you will be greatly missed. So happy your career is progressing and you are getting your well deserved rewards. But I find myself already not wanting to watch the twitch and facebook streams…the new guys are trying, but they are not YOU. It takes someone special to host a show and PG should consider passing the torch to someone a bit more dynamic, as you have always been. I am sure the newbies are great people, but not just anyone can host something like the streams, and they just don’t have your spark. Best wishes in your adventures…it’s been awesome.

Throughout my time in this game you have always been a wonderful and positive voice in the community. Thank you for everything and I wish you the best in your future adventures