Passing the torch!

@Pixxel good luck in your journey :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:
It was nice having you around, especially 2 years ago, when there were not that many people on streams, and a chance to win prizes was much bigger :joy::joy::joy:
But regardless of everything, thank you for moving on WarDragons streams, you did a great job :hugs::+1:t2:

Hope you keep playing and stay in game with us! :grin:

We will miss you so much! But I am so excited for you and your new journey! :smiley:

Pixxel, you will be greatly missed. So happy your career is progressing and you are getting your well deserved rewards. But I find myself already not wanting to watch the twitch and facebook streams…the new guys are trying, but they are not YOU. It takes someone special to host a show and PG should consider passing the torch to someone a bit more dynamic, as you have always been. I am sure the newbies are great people, but not just anyone can host something like the streams, and they just don’t have your spark. Best wishes in your adventures…it’s been awesome.

@Pixxel

Throughout my time in this game you have always been a wonderful and positive voice in the community. Thank you for everything and I wish you the best in your future adventures