A few folks were trying to figure out exactly what various PG staff on the forums were responsible for and who to contact for what, so we’ve made this post to hopefully clear things up.
- PGJared – PX (explained below) Manager (Focuses on everything support and liaises with the rest of the team.)
- PGEggtoken – PX
- DragonPunch – PX
- Arelyna – PX / Community hybrid (Mostly Forum, Livestreams, weekend warrior [not here Tue/Wed])
- PGCrisis – Community / Social (Social Media, Livestreams, Forums, Creator’s Faction, etc)
- PGDave – Engineer (Focused on Atlas)
- PGEcho – Developer (Focused on Atlas)
- Voltolos – Developer (Events) Doesn’t have an account on new forum yet
- PGFeds – Developer (Focused on Atlas) Do not PM
- Campuslifer – Engineer (Focused on security and cheaters) Do not PM
- PGKharnyx – Art Manager
- PGMichael – Developer (Features) Do not PM
- PGPulse – Designer (Dragons, Spells, Combat Balance, etc)
- PGMyth – Engineer (focused mainly on security and cheaters) do not PM or @-message them unless they request it.
- PGpog – TBD
- PGLawson – Designer (Dragons, Spells, Combat Balance, etc)
- PGSqurl – Enigma (No focus) do not PM or @-message for any reason.
- PGDin – Engineer (No focus) do not PM or @-message for any reason.
- PGkitty – Marketing (No focus) do not PM or @-message for any reason.
- PGCoffee – Total dork. Bug him as much as you want.
If you @ message someone about something that isn’t in their wheelhouse please do not be surprised if they don’t respond. Messaging an artist about event balancing is just going to get you a confused artist. You can @ message anyone on the PX team about any issue.
Private messages are at the discretion of the specific PG employee. If you require support from Pocket Gems please contact support via the in-game tools. If one of the names above says “Do not PM” it means that they will not respond to PMs sent to them.