Phobias and Dangerous Diseases

I’m scared of infestations, don’t ask of what. I’m just scared of them.

Dangerous disease? I think that Dengue Fever is a very deadly disease that has over 12 different strains and then mutates in some cases into D.H.F(Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever) and has no cure and there’s only one vaccine that barely works in the whole world. The recovery symptoms of the disease include seizures and a rash. Symptoms of Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever include gastrointestinal bleeding and red spots all over your body that mean that you’re bleeding out from the inside. No one survives Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever.

I’m a disease nerd :nerd_face:

Kathisophobia is the fear of sitting down, and Anglophobia is the fear of English people & things! Also, phobophobia is the fear of fear, & barophobia is the fear of gravity!

Yersinia pestis, thé bacteria responsible for the bubonic plague
Yersinu i believe is named after this bacterium

In his defense, he DOES look like bubonic plague

I’m afraid of spiders, heights (to some extent), and elevators (to some extent, and it’s a long story). I’m also marginally claustrophobic

Hey, I’m afraid of elevators too! Spiders as well.

I’m afraid of spiders and I have mild claustrophobia, but I respect spiders they help us a lot

I am afraid of horror films. :see_no_evil:

I’m afraid of all those things, but I’m also so stubborn I refuse to accept that i’m scared of them and keep putting myself in situations that I have to deal with it.

For the phobias I’ve: Caulrophobia (fear of clowns) and Masklophobia (fear of mascots. Like the costumed people).

There’s a new strain of super gonorrhea from Asia that just made its debut in the U.S. so enjoy!!!

Oh great, another STD that everyone needs to worry about!:unamused:

I don’t know if a new one would change the way to worry…like always be worried? wrap it up or close it up :woman_shrugging:

Okay, I hear you

The rare diseases aren’t the ones that freak me out.
I’m terrified of the flu.
Last thing we need is another Spanigh Flu Epidemic… I feel like there is a large part of the population that hasn’t gotten their H1N1 flu vaccine

Same here

Scared of little folk. Just have no idea how to fight them…should the situation arise. wary.

I dislike snakes,and spiders.Im scared of heights ,which is weird because I’m 6’8.:rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl:

Spindra :eyes:

No glove. No love.