Phobias and Dangerous Diseases

My recurring nightmare is not finding a clean and private toilet when I have to go … so maybe that is my fear. I don’t think there’s a name for it tho. :woman_shrugging:

Gotta practice holding those deep squats… then you can “air chair” it!
:+1:

As if I’m going to tell any of you my weakness. Pfft.

Let me guess … :thinking:

You’re a male … :thinking:

Your fear must be no internet/wifi :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

My dream is full of overflowing or open air toilets. :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

:scream::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

I’m scared of falling from heights. If I’m high up but on solid ground or better yet, sitting on solid ground then I’m fine. But otherwise, nope. I’m getting out of there; fast.

Plague is not so deadly nowadays as it was before antibiotic era. Still a dangerous disease tho

I’m scared of them too. It all comes from the childhood.

Why so much interest in infectious diseases? Are you a med/biology student?
My fav dangerous disease would be rabies. It still has no cure except for the vaccine on the early stages. 100% fatal later. Tetanus, Cholera, Ebola look impressive too.
But these are all sporadic. The most dangerous diseases are the ones people don’t pay attention to much: cerebrovascular and pulmonary illnesses take much more lives

Along with a mild fear of elevators and spiders, I’ve got scopophobia — the fear of being looked at/drawing attention to myself. Weird, I know. If I’ve got more than four or so people looking at me, I’m in hell. Needless to say, presentations in school were an absolute nightmare.

:eyes:
:eye: :eye:
:eyeglasses: :face_with_monocle:

It only kills me IRL :see_no_evil: :joy:

I’m a med nerd

Have u seen monsters inside me on animal planet?

That show gave me nightmares :sob: Fascinating though.

Haha I make my sisters watch it so they go crazy for a few days​:rofl::rofl:

You’d be okay in my school lol almost no one was paying attention to the speaker doing something on the phone, writing something, etc.

Nice! I’m finishing my studying at the med Uni this year. Hope to get a specialization in infectious diseases btw🤞🏼

Yes, I have watched it before