Post your favorite grumpy poster 🤭

This is my new favorite grumpy poster. Thanks Mech, I put a copy in our teams Facebook group too. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

The forums are like death row

Oldie but a goodie.

The only grumpy you need around here.

My new goal is to use each and every single one of these in some form within the next week

I challenge you to do it in a way that Red won’t flag each and every one of them too. :smirk:

Now to use these at work…

Don’t have a poster since we all know I’m more Awetastic (flag that one you buggers) than artistic but my favorite is the good ole “ID ten T” problem

@ItsJustJoe I saw that poster and was going to copy and post it here. Please post or mail it to me. Thanks. :pray:t3:

I’ll email you - already got it taken down by mods once :man_shrugging:

Thanks bud! :hugs:

Edit: This is the off-topic grumpy poster thread. It has a safe home here. :rofl:

There’s a disappointing lack of Grumpy’s favorite grumpy poster :frowning:

Like I said, no need for a poster when you got the real thing right here :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

I bet you’re like an M&M…

Hard shell but soft and sweet inside. Or like some of my favorite M&M’s a little nutty.

(edit) Of course if you don’t have M&M’s down under, then this whole comment is lost. I don’t remember as it has been over 30 years since I last visited your AWESOME neck of the woods.

M&Ms are my favourite especially the peanut ones. We’re not THAT backward here! :joy:

“Backward” wasn’t even a small part of it. Trying not to be that arrogant North American that thinks everyone has or even likes what we have.

I actually like that salty goodness of Vegemite.

Sorry for the excessive profanity.

Great thread idea! This is fun :smile:

This was my first laugh of the day, thanks for this :joy: