Red's Best Breeding Path: Red-Obsidian

OK, thanks! If you’ve got any breeding tips for me then message in game, please, thanks!

Follow Red’s guide and you will be just fine and enjoy all the sorcerers along the way.

I’m willing to bet in a few months you’ll be thinking “wow, can’t believe I didn’t like hunters!” (not the point, but just saying!)

I didn’t like hunters until gold. Then I reeeally liked hunters (always and forever whale!). Red’s path is the cheapest and strongest path to follow out there, so I would caution you (krampus) not to only limit yourself to sorcs :slight_smile:

Still 700k tokens away from noctua :smiley:

We have some players that save them for super sigil only. I’ve never heard of ruby for token missions as a strategy but team is very casual so…

For individuals, using rubies for token missions (if you have elite and the bonus) is SUPER useful. You can control your rate of dragon growth so easily with activity.

Thanks for the help!

Hi @TheRedDelilah. Noticed that the Gloomclaw paths were removed from your breeding file. Will those be put back or new ones posted? I was on Gloomclaw and was going to put a friend on it as well. As always, thanks for everything you do for us.

All my old paths are under the tab labeled as such. As more edits came out, I found Gloomclaw paths to become increasingly weak and expensive so I didn’t want to promote them.

Thank you Red for your hard work and time you spend teaching your tips and tricks to make my game play much more enjoyable. Keep it up! Also congratulations on your promotion to a forum Mod. (more work)!

Got it, thanks! Looks like I’ll review the remaining paths and transition over. Don’t want to stay on something weak! xoxo