Red's Master Breeding Paths

:thinking: Your line of thinking was already answered around a month ago and again above. Remove an entire tier, and it’s going to be cheaper. And there was also your other thread:

If you’re having trouble reading from Amoeba’s site, then you could also check the “All Sapphire-Obsidian Options” tab for all options, as the label suggests.

The red’s path for orange and green is same know ? Did any changes in that path ?

Master breeding path and best breeding path are a bit different for orange and green tiers. Best path is focused on very few select dragons per tier. If you want to get other dragons, you can backbreed later.

Umm ok? I seen a new plan for 3 million tokens and was asking about it lol Not sure what the problem is…

And Red that all is very vague…

Out of date meaning what? They no longer work?

It had 5 of the 9…The only Obsidian dragons the plan I was looking at of his didn’t have was Girasol, Mafic, Hedran and Lumina

140k + 220k + 225k + 15k = 600k

Icicle 3 plan 3.6 million tokens

Superman’s 3 million token plan + Those 4 dragons is 3.6

So it seems they are both about the same neither is really cheaper. So I guess I’ll just be staying put :+1:

Out of date meaning they don’t include any changes that came after October 16th, 2017. This update included 60 changes to the breeding tables from Sapphire through Obsidian. I don’t check other people’s paths to see if he has any errors. In general, I advise people not to follow photos as you never know when they were last updated.

Yeah the path was from May-Jun 17 :grimacing: Some of it probably no longer works…

Couldn’t find a thread that specifically answered this… at what level can you have emerald dragons?

If you look at her breeding paths, it will tell you the minimum player level required in order to breed that specific dragon :blush:

Thank you very much. I made a copy and am trying to figure out how to mark the steps I have finished, so it will show progress in the path. Have a simple version working now, but I am not good in Google docs.
Maybe somone is able to introduce a feature, where you can mark the finished step and see the next dragon you will get plus the remaining cost.
Even so these paths are an amazing help, wish I had followed the from the start.

Red, hows A&A #5? Curious just because I was expecting to see it on your Strength/Level Graph.

Thank you again for putting these together. SO HELPFUL!!!

Awesome work like always Red!

DO NOT BREED HARBINGER DRAGONS

There are a lot more options than people realize and than were provided at first. I am working on updates now. Thanks to @Sandberg and his amazing amazing site:

Lol I still remember the last time I saw this message. We waiting :slight_smile: