Runes, Glyphs, And Frequently Asked Questions

Also, (maybe not the right place for this) has anyone else noticed that missions (for egg tokens) isn’t working? For over a week now it intermittently doesn’t update/close/give me egg tokens when I complete a mission. really sucks during events because then I haven’t been able to collect points and prizes. reported it, but nothing back from them yet.

there are dragons with actual fireball spells for which these runes are, the attack description of hunters like drude and enki is misleading in that regard.

Back when I was a little grasshopper I made the same mistake and put rare fireball on drude :joy:

At least it was only a rare

Wouldn’t want to waste those fireball runes

I use em for their 2ndary rage

I didn’t know it had that which is cool but with only 2 rune slots hard for me to wanna use a fireball rune for 1 of them…that said with how little good runes and dust there are probably going to have to do that at some point lol

Just to join the club, I put mine on Yersinu thought it would make him stronger, who cares I have no idea what else to put on him ( or few others) which reminds me, I think this event i will get whale and cons, does any of you have a suggestion what is the best to put on them?

I wish rune removal on dragons was implemented in the game. So many divines are being released would be nice to recycle our old runes and glyphs. I know its been said so many times but please PG make this happen :pray:

everyone would like that 2happen… but it’ll not (not until hell freezes over)…it’s bad 4business

Should i replace my Epic Cloak Glyph on Necryx with Legendary Rage Glyph ??

If I am to salvage my Storm striker, Poison striker, and Poison Frenzy runes then what should I replace them with on my level 11 Ballistics?

Auto fill strikes again. Ballistas.

:flushed: How many level 11 Ballistas do you have???

your rune setup will help us suggest you more. If there is any resist glyph, i would replace that with rage over epic cloak

3 Ballistas with a level 10 red mage and a level 9 blue mage.

ballistas are not useful towers at any level above 30. So I recommend stop building ballistas and concentrate on more useful towers.
For base building guides, follow following posts:

and

Replace your ballista too :wink:

Why are ballistas so bad? They sure kill my dragons quick enough.

This will change as you grow in level. Do your future self a favor and stop leveling them. But yes, at low levels they do hurt