Send all the pet pictures ❤

You have a pet Za?

Nice!

When you get chicks for eggs later,they decide to adopt you as one of their own and they are now pets …they are so cute !! I have 7 but only get a couple at a time out. They are little pooping monsters. Oh and I use Sanitizer after holding them.

That horse looks like it’s CGI :joy: Love the lil cat tongue :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol. It’s a miniature horse born a few months ago

Aww! Horses scare me but the little ones are cute :slight_smile:

Better not let my missus see your menagerie, she’d want the same.

Very cute, love the mini horse.

:smile:

Haha I know the feeling. I love all my pets but I would have significantly less if it wasn’t for my girlfriend. Those are only a few of the many pictures I have. I have more pictures of the animals than of the kids. Lol

This is Muffin. He has a banana sticker on his head, because that’s just how it is sometimes. He also has a marking on his head that looks a bit like the Batman logo. I don’t know if you can see it all too well with the sticker :grimacing:

Can imagine :heart_eyes:

:thinking: Doesn’t that make him a banana nut muffin then?

That’s genius I love it :joy:

My bad boy, finally graduated tonight! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Spotty?

Kind of asking for “accidents” in the house aren’t you?

:wink:

Adorable pup!

Thanks! My son named him since his has tan spots in his coat and dark brown on the underside. :slight_smile:

As for the accidents, he only does his business in the backyard. I’ve stopped carrying plastic bags on our walks. So glad I’ve never had to pick up any :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:.

Random camel, or do you actually own a camel? :scream:

Meet Arya. Because for 7 days, a girl had no name…

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Adorable kitty and great name!