Share your, “This one time at War Dragons” story 🙃

This one time at War Dragons LC, before the teams got shuffled weekly. We would gather about in LC and just chatter in the evenings with our frenemies. Although we were competitive with the other teams, we enjoyed socializing with many of them.

This one night, a player name Zoolander share with us that he was drunk … due to the sorrow of his girlfriend dumping him for his best friend. This poor fellow was in a well of darkness. One of the sweet ladies (a leader of another team) tried to console him and revealed her story of being cheated on by a lover. But it had worked out for the best because she since then she met a wonderful man and they were married … expecting a baby daughter to be born in a few months. :heart_eyes:

She assured Zoolander that he deserved better than that cheating girlfriend. That the perfect gal for him was in the horizon. In response to this … Zoolander asks her to be his girlfriend. Right in LC. :flushed:. Where we were all watching. :flushed::flushed:. And her husband too! :rofl:

Needless to say, her husband (who was also an officer in her team) gave Zoolander more to feel sorrowful about. The End. :woman_facepalming:

Attacks and complaints

Haha! Poor fellow😆

This one time at War Dragons LC used to be fun.

The Gold II league chat is talking about squirrels right now. :upside_down_face:

you’re in Gold II too??

this one time when I was an officer on my friendly team a level 18 joined. I forget her username but oh boy, she had SPIRIT. I accidentally called her ‘bro’ once and she was like ‘excuse me stop fcking with me I’m a girl’ and when I offered wood out she said ‘y’all are bragging about 46K keep that sht to yourselves’. I grew rather fond of her, for she would compete with opposing teams with a vengeance and we had a love-hate relationship going on. She left the team a few days later. My fellow officer seastorm said ‘calli… you won’t be very happy about this, but she left.’ In a sarcastic way. I was actually upset, you don’t find many people like that on WD.

Yeah. My team hovers between Plat4, Gold1, and now Gold2. We’re in a bit of a slump but we’re getting back on our feet.

if we do well in the next event and our upcoming wars we’ll get up to platinum IV. I’m a level 68

One time during a war wave, I said “R,” in LC and the ppl in LC said “What are u R for?.” “R for a wave?” Lol

This one time at War Dragons, buying packs actually helped you progress in a meaningful way.

This one time when it was actually worth to grind in pvps to get unique stuff no one else had.

Panda, Mike, and Warlord … the Grumpy Triune? I’m not sure about Warlord though, he might be a lil too placid. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’m not grumpy! I am a perfectly delightful person when not talking about PG lol

Ah, to you War Dragons = PG and you are a War Dragons addict. This must mean you’re absolutely delightful in your sleep. :smirk:

Sounds about right lol

This one time at War Dragons, after the weekly shuffling was implemented, we were declared on by a team made up of a +300 leader but double digit level members. We had no member above 150 at the time too. :scream:

We did our war runs and five flamed the bases. Going from the highest level (excluding the +300) down. Near the end of war, one of our lower level members (-50 in level) still had to do his war run. His pick was between the +300 and several puny bases he could five flame with or without help.

So he asks, can I bring in help to hit the +300? I’m like :thinking:. Very interesting but is it cheating? :face_with_monocle:

It wouldn’t affect the outcome of the war since his five flames wouldn’t win us the war, we were too many flames behind. There are other bases available for him to kill. It really serves no purpose but it would be funny to have the war table show their +300 taken out by our -50. :smiling_imp:

So we made it happen and had jolly giggles in TC. :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

But when Bertha (let’s give the +300 a name) found out, all sorts of cheating accusations were slung in LC. :flushed:. I’m like, you won the war … we did it for laughs, not to win :grin::rose:.

But there was no calming Bertha. She demanded the “help’s” team name from me. I’m thinking, why doesn’t she just mail him. :woman_facepalming:

So I did the most reasonable thing … I told her “Nope”. And that was the last time I had a really good farming. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:. Bertha hit me at all times of the day, her raids would overflow my raid list, showing them several minutes apart. She was so dedicated to my farming that she quit her team and went to bronze so her team wouldn’t be affected by her actions. :anguished:

This one time at War Dragons I got an epic farming. :sunglasses:

I’m pissed at my farmer 😒

1 month into playing the game a girl sent me naked pictures, true story.

Sorry bud, that was actually a dude sending you fake pics. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This one time at War dragons where a team declared at 49 on us and got before their war started an account banned and we won :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This one time on the forums I made a mistake on which post I was replying to​:joy::joy::joy: