Springveil Season - Second Wave

That’s a really good way to put it. I think I’ve just had such good luck with Kinnarus, Equestor, & even Sage that I’m looking for one to match them. I’ve had pretty bad luck with Spindra, Gargula, & Fae was iffy. Aster is pretty good & so was Abraxxas. Wish I would have followed through more with Zamrok because he’s a beast but I didn’t know how to play, so I ended up getting all those dragons for that season

As you grow, you realise that sage and kinnarus won’t get through bases which are decent. heck, even when i was 64, similar level Kinnarus could never solo my base.
Its finally a choice but hunters need more ammo management and control element. As you learn them, you will grow fond of them.
Anyway, all in all this season dragons are all pretty good. Nothing to be called bad like Gladicus last season atleast.

Do you think a bonus dragon can still come out for this season (like Kirin last season) ?

They double promised there wouldn’t be anymore dragons this season.

so of course there probably will be one lol

LOL :joy: I think so. I prefer to wait and keep my sigils

Kinnarus is a beast. She can get through bases 3x’s her strength

Kinnarus OP… /s

I’m trying to recall if there’s a compilation of kinnarui flopping to flak shots or if that’s just a fantasy of mine :thinking:

I kill a lot of Kinnarus’s, or is that Kinnari :thinking: As soon as I see a war follower pull one out to kill farms I laugh my head off

Equestor can’t do it, don’t imagine Kinn does either

I don’t fly equestor, I just shoot them down

Eating flaks as in like, boom head shot, drag down. Just a compilation of that for like 3 mins. I’d watch it.

Kinnarus + Red Mage + Dark Flak = Death. That’s when I pull out EQ because Kinnarus can’t make it through a red mage + dark flak

Do you mean Coach’s Kinnarus OP video? lmao

@Coach tagging you in here :grin:

It’s real! I bow down to your superior forum skills :bowing_man:

If it’s just a flak and red mage, use the invince shield. If it’s just flak and blue, use the earthquake spell.

I have it favorite’d on the youtubes

I don’t have her strong enough for the shield just yet.

That is fantastic

Lol… that would explain why you keep saying Red+Dark Flak = Death… when I use Kinnarus, I probably use the blue spell invincibility far more often than Earthquake… both are decent spells

Kinnarus is far from OP… use her mostly to help players with their multiple Xp runs

Is the guy with the “man bun” / top knot Coach?

At work, don’t have the sound on.

:open_mouth: