Super Bowl predictions?

Who do you think is gonna win?
(Yes, score predictions are welcome)

Hopefully DaPats all the way!

I predict drunken debauchery and profanity.

Oh yeah, and the Pats.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!! Eagles win 30-27

PS we have a War Dragons giveaway running now to win a major prize over the weekend! All you need is your IGN to enter. :football: :slight_smile:

I’m hoping the Patriots :smile:

I don’t care (I’m sorry football fans) but I can tell you that nearly all of Colorado is hoping for the Eagles because they just don’t want the Patriots to win. Sorry patriot fans. :woman_shrugging:t2:

I hope the eagles almost everyone I know wants them to win just so they can beat the patriots

Eagles have a secret plan, THEY ALL HAVE THE FLU, SO AS THEY LINE UP, THEY WILL HURL AND SLIP UP THE PATRIOTS WHOLE GAME PLAN.

That would be very entertaining

Gonna be cold in Minnesota.

I have to go with my hometown :man_shrugging:t2:
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I predict…the patriots show up and the refs just give them the trophy before the first snap :upside_down_face:. Then they bring Joe Montana out to the 50-yard line and make him arm wrestle Tom Brady (and the entire patriots O-Line) to see who’s the best.

Go patriots!

The Patriots will win, the halftime show will not live up to its hype, the commercials won’t be worth the wait, and I’ll be watching season 3 of “Chuck” on DVD.

Go Pats!!

(I’m also a 49ers fan too. LOL)

FLY EAGLES FLY!!! World Champs!

Can I still make predictions?

I think that would be a bit unfair lol

‘World Champs’ of a game played in one country in a world of 195 countries… :rofl:

But good on the Eagles! Well done!