The Herald of Fortune Arrives This Week!

event is live, nothing about the special gift to be seen though…
and yes getting lied to sucks big time :frowning:

Is this not a little overboard?

Good to know, this guy come with mystic runes. You can finally rune zam with more than rage :smiling_imp:

PG, can you make war cry 1 rage instead of 2:

1. To account for ice flak super shot
  2. Make Kirin a better lead for follow up dragons. This will promote teamwork!

No unicorn portrait? :rage:

Pardon my ignorance but what are you showing specifically?

Death by Pink

Isn’t Kirin means girrafe?

My mini got the gift, but my main hasn’t. I’m assuming it’ll just take a bit

I’ll be damned if this thing on my beer is a giraffe…

The relevant excerpt from Wikipedia:

Kirin is the Japanese form of “qilin”, which has also come to be used in the modern Japanese word for a giraffe. Japanese art tends to depict the kirin as more deer-like than in Chinese art. Alternatively, it is depicted as a dragon shaped like a deer, but with an ox’s tail[13] instead of a lion’s tail. The Kirin Brewery Company, Ltd., is named after the animal and uses a picture of one in its labels.[14] They are also often portrayed as partially unicorn-like in appearance, but with a backwards curving horn.

In the Post-Qin Chinese hierarchy of mythological animals, the qilin is ranked as the third most powerful creature (after the dragon and phoenix), but in Japan, the kirin occupies the top spot. This is following the style of the ancient Chinese, as qilin was ranked higher than the dragon or phoenix before the Qin dynasty. During the Zhou dynasty, the qilin was ranked the highest, the phoenix ranked second, and the dragon the third.

Is there a power lvl run down on him? for each lvl up the power he should be, so I can compare with dragons of my own. Eg Garnet Legandary max compared to ki’s Garnet max ?

Should be the same as current season’s legendary

yes please! War Cry should should be one rage considering its even a cheap version :triumph::triumph:

Well, I’ve already gotten to Kirin’s green stone in one day and am now about to reach the end of his/her first page! Can’t wait to get Kirin’s sapphire stone!

Please make war cry 1 rage. @Arelyna @PGEggToken

I agree. Even at 1 rage, war cry is still under powered at a 10% buff.
Please at least make it 1 rage. That would be a small compensation.

A white-spell, stacking, unlimited duration, multi-dragon 10% buff. 1 rage seems a bit on the cheap side for that…

You can’t even hold enough rage to trigger it 3 times to equal about the same strength as one click of battle cry right now. That to me makes it too expensive.

except it is white… 6 rage for a white battle cry sounds about right for a lead dragon. 30% is a huge boost to power. its not a dragon for every base but i can see it having its uses.