This weeks event is...BREEDING! (February 14th)

Jagra :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Ferrox/Lumen, and Mune!

Ps. I know Mune is nothing to write home about, but he will be my first Plat, so I am excited.

Aiming to get at least half of Frostbiter done this event :+1:

Thanks for the paths

Congrats! Always exciting to break into the next tier :smile:

I guess I should have specified. I mean the cost increase for lineage dragons and not seasonal money dragons.

They all went up about 10-15k, not sure exactly on all since it is depressing to look at in the first place because they should have gotten cheaper not even more expensive.

As @Sandberg says it’s simply a more accurate representation of the cost. That’s it. We can’t go by Amoeba since it’s multipleupdates out of date now

It’s not the lack of potions that is the issue. It’s the endurance to keep raiding until Iteru gets to breedable. I’d go cross-eyed. :scream:

Freexp280 is a good base for training iteru on, just don’t kill the farm at the beginning. I ended up grinding out the xp to expert Iteru, but hes’s still lvl 29 :laughing:

Kelvin Vulcan for me this go round pretty excited

Thanks for the advice but I’m going to take the slow, stress-free lane. :sunglasses:

Anyone remember (have access to) the graphs on the old forums for when it was worth it to advance a breeder mission?

I remember that it used immediately advancing the 1hr mission as a baseline, and I’ve been trying to mess with the numbers myself, but it’s late, I’m tired, and I have other things I should be doing (like actually running missions!).

1, 2, 4.

Rush them at 1 hour (first) 2 hours (second) and 4 hours (last).

Starting and finishing on Whalegnawer and Consurgens. Can’t wait to finally fly a new dragon. Gonna be sweet :slight_smile:

Thanks, Red. I got some different numbers assuming the ruby decline is linear with time (1, 2.5, 5), though I readily admit I could be wrong on both the assumption and the math.

Yours is a little easier to remember anyway :slight_smile:

Well it’s 1, 2.3, and 4.6 if you want to be super detailed. 1, 2, 4 is just easier to remember.

:heart:@mechengg

Y graph fell suddenly ?

For 1h mission, 1h is maximum time.
For others, it’s useless beyond, since 1h mission is more efficient.

:joy: just got a new dragon from breeding but I have 6,000 more tokens to use

Yep, they wanted to do away with feeding for the same reason that is happening now. People weren’t feeding till event, so not breeding dragons either. This slowed game progression and they decided to take away feedings to have nothing to wait for. If we don’t watch it then they gonna do it again…

The breeding event hasn’t started yet. it’s later today. Save the tokens because you will come to a time where you will need it. I’m not sure where you are in your breeding path. :wink: