Update 3.91 is almost here! This update contains a few bug fixes and a few improvements. Below are the update notes.
Please note, wars will not be declareable until Tuesday the 19th after 4pm PT-- this is to avoid war attacks from taking place while everyone is in the middle of updating or waiting for this update to be available. (disregard this part, and please see PGMichael’s post below)
- Updated our CRM tool, Zendesk to support iPhone X (however players will not be able to view FAQ library just yet)
- Fixed a few issues causing crashes to help improve game performance
- Added a winter theme to your main base
- The game has been optimized for iPhone X
- The camera no longer automatically zooms out when closing the region view.
- Removed “Saved Camera state” to prevent an issue where the UI would appear, but the map would be blacked out. This issue should be fully fixed in Version 4.00.
- Adjusted the tappable bounds of poachers to make it easier to select them.
- Fixed an issue where Bonus Poacher loot from No Man’s Lands were not being properly awarded.
Fixed an issue where paths between regions were not rendered on the map for Android users.Pushed back to v4.00
- Fixed several crash issues.