Version 4.30 Release Notes

I’m wracking my brain trying to figure out what was being done with the code that would break upgrades, timers, research…

These seem the most likely culprits, but I still can’t figure out how you guys could jack up the code this much for those fixes…

Now, with this new upgrade, my two builds who are level up work, resets two 30+ days.

Mine reset to 59 days :disappointed_relieved:

How did that first thing in the morning meeting go?

I’m making dinner now.

They’re still having it :eyes:

/s

It’s 11:30 am over there so hopefully we hear from PG soon.

12:30 PM actually, you may have forgotten daylight savings in your conversion :nerd_face:

I didn’t forget it I just suck at counting apparently :joy: Morning is over then. Maybe after lunch break and an afternoon snack then.

I think we’ll see on Twitch the latest. I feel sorry for Crisis…

Afternoon tea, 3sies, dinner, supper, 11sies, midnight snack…

Pretty well. Crisis will be updating the thread with the results of the meeting.

Thank you because right now the games all jacked up :joy: more sync errors opening atlas to

Research timer went up by the same amount. Please look into that as well!

:thinking: Any word? I’ve been holding off on updating so I wouldn’t have to worry about my timers. Then I find we’re being forced to update now…

I just updated and timers didn’t increase.

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but passage was updated to 5 and crazy time on bazaar also fixed earlier today.

:crossed_fingers: going for it. Prepared screenshots earlier…

See you on the other side :wave:t3:

Forced me to update before I could get a screenshot, but I know that time was added to my builds.

“War Dragons - if it ain’t broke, it’s because we haven’t fixed it yet.”