What’s you’re favorite beverage? 🍹

Scotch is Scottish whisky. (Spelled without an “e” as opposed to Irish and American whiskey).

I have one every morning

Coffee. Insanely large amounts of coffee.

Me too! Does your pee smell like coffee yet? :nerd_face:

Hahaha: Nope. I have been drinking it since I was a small child. I’m pretty sure it has corrupted my DNA. :rofl:

No worries lil grasshopper. It will happen someday … my urine would make @NefariousShen drool. :relieved:

Sounds like I need to up my game. Lol. Thank you Sam.

My favorite beverage would have to be coffee. I cannot function without coffee, you do not want to meat me when I haven’t had my morning coffe yet.

Goat fresh milk

I would say Iced Raspberry Chai Tea or Starbucks’ Eggnog Latte when it’s available. The only thing worse than being a coffee-aholic is being a coffee-and-tea-aholic.

YES! Those are the best drinks. Sooo good. :drooling_face:

Alcoholic- None. It’s all gross. Alcohol is for weak minded individuals, pretty much scum of the earth.

Non-Alcohol- Root Beer. My favorite is probably Route 66 Root Beer.

The eggnog frappucinnos are my fave, but the latte is up there too​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Yes where would we be without them…

summer-s’mores frappucinno
Fall-pumpkin spice frappucinno
Winter-eggnog frappucinno
Spring-caramel frappucinno

I’ve never had the pumpkin spice frap :speak_no_evil: I feel like I’m missing out

The caramel frappuccinos are so good but definitely a once in a while thing so I don’t regret checking the amount of calories/sugar is in one of those things :see_no_evil:.

I haven’t had one of the pumpkin spice frappuccinos yet either, don’t really like pumpkin spice in drinks.

There is such a thing as drinking responsibly, and alcohol isn’t all bad:

Red wine, in particular Cabernet.

Blackberry or blueberry juice. Or raspberry. After that, water.