Which spring dragon is the best

Yeah that seems very silly!

Basically a sand/vine + Freeze mix but they have really hurt the spell!

With Sand at least it doesn’t expire & they stay trapped for the next attacker! This really helps especially with
Mages but now gone!
And wirh freeze you can keep hitting! Wth? Not understand the thought process behind this spell!

So the mix is taking some of the most important things from each spell & then creating a new spell! You cannot hit and it expires! Lol wtf?

You’ve taken away from Entrap need to do something!
Maybe add damage so it’s stronger then Sand! That way it could be kind of an attack spell too and disables more then 1-2 towers because it expires too!
I guess that’s just basically freeze but unlocks after its hit lol

Vanish should have a blast come from the dragon right as it disappears and damages all surrounding towers!

Was hoping for a good but different kind of Hunter! Something to be used in wars but also fun to fly :pensive:

It’s basically there for you to solo with this dragon. It could be a decent lead so let’s see how it flies when it comes out. But I’m not hopeful

I’m not claim Dragons until now… i’m just wait realease a new dragons at next weeks (Fomhar and Samhrad) if they’re not good spell, i just claim until Garnet stone, and continue claiming Oksana Branch :sweat_smile: :smile:

So which of the 3.not alibrian options is best and how does that drag compare to a drag a lvl 40 that started in the days of chim would be familiar with

thats rather dragonist of you…
the sorcerer is very attractive, with a cool avatar. sexy groota.

Don’t be fooled, that’s all plastic surgery. It’ll be looking like a haggard old relic quick, fast, and in a hurry.

What do tou think aboit the second wave of Divine drag ?

There is nothing wrong with a little nip/tuck action. Sometimes gravity & genetics is meaner to dragons more so than others.
All dragon will become rune dust eventually. Why not enjoy the here and now :woman_shrugging:t2:

Have you heard of the latest plastics craze? It’s called the LEGENDARY GEAR!

Yes! Get it NOW! it is GUARANTEED to make your dragon a WHOLE SEASON OR TWO YOUNGER! Now you can enjoy a young fresh dragon for even longer!

Why wait? Get it NOW! And for a limited time, PG will also throw in, you guessed it, FREE STEAK KNIVES!

Don’t let this deal pass you by! Call NOW and get a 30 day money back guarantee (not actually a guarantee more like a suck it up)

Trying to figure out if getting Oksana finished with the new fomhar dark hunter is the best bet, or go for corthanak. Decisions are hard :frowning:

And if you order in the next 60 seconds, PG will throw will double your order for an unheard of double the price.

**Must pay additional processing and handling. Some restrictions apply, not available in all states or countries. Maximum order of zero per customer. Limited time only, while supplies last. No substitutions, extensions, or refunds. Purchase of goods does not obligate PG to provide said good in working order, and does not guarantee access to goods or services beyond the time of purchase.