Wintertide Season Preview - Winter 2017

I have Kinnarus up to Emerald Stone, I still haven’t chosen what to do next… I’ll see at the end of the season…

خونه دور عندكم قوة اجيب علي

According to Google Translate:
“Tempted role you have a force answer me”.
???

So, can any arab speaker help him?

Question (I tried searching, so if it’s been answered forgive me): if a dragon can only equip 2 runes and 3 glyphs, why do the dragon lines have 3 specialized spell runes and 0 glyphs?

Curious if its catering toward individuals whom can’t finish the line, as I had the same thought as well.

That’s what they say, but still doesn’t explain why none of the 3 are glyphs.

Does anyone know whose in charge of dragon design and whatnot from PG? If someone knows who, please tag them.:pray::pray:
Coz I wanna know why neptus is expert at lvl 55, but moonfang is expert at lvl 65?!?:exploding_head::exploding_head:
In game support kept giving me the same crap about not having the right info from the devs​:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

This season the dragon stats are different. Level doesn’t matter, attack power does.

Yes, but why the big 10 lvl difference?
Just wanna get a clear explanation why is all.

Bet ya $20 Neptus won’t stop at 55.

New tier imminent, they will probably give him a few extra levels then

My understanding is that Moonfang was for a while capped at 55, but the dragon was under performing, so they added levels to him and the 3 mythic obsidian dragons. (He is weaker than Chimerak at 55)

Yea hope they add the next tier stone to it also :crossed_fingers: