105k egg tokens on axi

So much egg tokens in axi branch … 105k (inclusive of 20% extra) :flushed::flushed::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

3 Likes

101,520 - but apparently yeah :thinking:

Most egg tokens we’ve had in the res branch so far (ofcourse having evo stones probably gives extra, but still)

Edit: 119,520 even! Missed the very last node

5 Likes

Not a mistake correct?

3 Likes

I’m getting 105K too. Hmmn :face_with_monocle: :green_heart:

2 Likes

I have tokens in the following prizes:

1, 19, 28, 34, 49, 53, 62, 81, 85, 87

But then again, I did also have all of Axi’s stones

4 Likes

Oh I see. I’m viewing from my alt’s account that had not gotten Axi before. So it varies I see. :green_heart:

3 Likes

Yeah, resurrection branch mechanism is made so that if you have a certain stone previously, it gets replaced with another prize for you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yeah I’m definitely getting all of Axi for the resources only

2 Likes

I’m waiting til week 6 and hopefully have two timer branches - week 6 dragon and new tower branches. The Axi Branch has too many silver chests and xp potions for my liking.

6 Likes

I want two mythics so it’s kinda going to be difficult so thought that resources are good even if the dragon sucks the eggs are important and the tower branch because timers are important along with more gold chests than normal branches with gold chests. I’m going to save my sigils though until after trading posts shows up.

2 Likes

Next season has 4 Fortification events - going all timer branches this season to stock up. I get enough tokens through missions and daily tribute.

6 Likes

Yeah that’s good advice if my IPad lives through this season and next season.

1 Like

So…. 1/6 of a dragon? Meh

1 Like

should i go for axi instead of tower branch :thinking:
i am behind on breeding

It depends on how much electrum is needed to you …

2 Likes

i have 35k electrum and im lvl 205 :thinking:

I’ve made full line calculations here:

2 Likes

The doubled egg tokens make it better, but it’s still one of the weaker lines for resources I think. Practically no gold chests, mediocre timers, no embers, no electrum. Yes it has tokens, but 3k tokens for 1k sigils is really not such an amazing bargain. It’s a nice extra if, for some reason, you wanted to get Axi anyway, but I’m not really interested in the line myself.

11 Likes

Your calculations are inaccurate, the eggs could possibly be correct though, and a few others just chests seem very off

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.